VWVortex.com - Is there any more Monday nights meets in Concord at Kohls Parking lot (Monument & 680) ?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Is there any more Monday nights meets in Concord at Kohls Parking lot (Monument & 680) ?

09-22-2016 11:54 PM #1
      Is there any more Monday nights meets in Concord at Kohls Parking lot (Monument & 680) ? I have not seen the thread in a long time

any other regular east bay GTG?

tnx

Vehicles
      MKiv GLX VR6
      09-24-2016 01:02 AM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by totheMax View Post
      Is there any more Monday nights meets in Concord at Kohls Parking lot (Monument & 680) ? I have not seen the thread in a long time

any other regular east bay GTG?

tnx
      I haven't been to a local meet in ages. Seems like there aren't any real VW/Audi meets only. They all seem to have morphed into every car meets and early weekend mornings to catch the senior special at a local restaurant.

Would be nice to see some of these come back. I use to attend the burgers and shakes wayyy back in the day. That one is dead too
      VRalliance #199
      Leather interior for sale: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...ing-mirror-etcp

09-24-2016 02:13 AM #3
      I night try to start one at my work.. .I saw at least 5 GTIs in the parting lot ... maybe one night after work...

4. 09-24-2016 03:09 AM #4
      I night try to start one at my work.. .I saw at least 5 GTIs in the parting lot ... maybe one night after work...
      Where do you work?
      ***ORIGINAL OWNER*** ...............1985 TOYOTA Corolla GT-S, Hatchback, Brilliant Silver, Zenki "Hachi Roku" TRUENO

Vehicles
      MK1 Rabbit ITB 16V/Corrado 2.0TSI/MK3 R32/MK4 .:R32/B5 S4 Avant/Eos Lux(for her)/R.I.P. Dasher Wagon
      09-27-2016 04:58 PM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by 1 can 'rado View Post
      Where do you work?
      are you going to start coming out at night 1 can'rado?

6. 09-27-2016 06:18 PM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by Ladron03 View Post
      are you going to start coming out at night 1 can'rado?
      Maybe.
      ***ORIGINAL OWNER*** ...............1985 TOYOTA Corolla GT-S, Hatchback, Brilliant Silver, Zenki "Hachi Roku" TRUENO

09-28-2016 01:01 AM #7
      I work at bishop ranch 1 in San Ramon.. .I saw 5 GTI MK7 in the parking lot like mine below .. 3 black ones, one blue one and one grey one ... one of which belongs to a friend of mine who bought his a few weeks after I bought mine... Was thinking of making a few flyers and putting it in their windshields.. .maybe doing a short GTG on a Monday night after qwork at 5 or 5:30 in my work parking lot just to see if any interest .. if I do I will let you guys know

Vehicles
      MK1 Rabbit ITB 16V/Corrado 2.0TSI/MK3 R32/MK4 .:R32/B5 S4 Avant/Eos Lux(for her)/R.I.P. Dasher Wagon
      09-29-2016 12:45 PM #8
      I work at bishop ranch 1 in San Ramon.. .I saw 5 GTI MK7 in the parking lot like mine below .. 3 black ones, one blue one and one grey one ... one of which belongs to a friend of mine who bought his a few weeks after I bought mine... Was thinking of making a few flyers and putting it in their windshields.. .maybe doing a short GTG on a Monday night after qwork at 5 or 5:30 in my work parking lot just to see if any interest .. if I do I will let you guys know

i would be down to come out once in a while. The kohls meets started strong and started to fall off. maybe because they were weekly.
      only issue is i highly doubt a 5pm meet would work because thats the time i usually get off work.

9. n00b
      Vehicles
      1959 bug ragtop/1988 GTI 16v/2012 AutoBahn GTI
      05-15-2017 11:48 PM #9
      when is your next meet

10. 05-16-2017 02:39 PM #10
      The MEET has been long gone.............I heard a few JDM/Subie guys hang out sometimes there.

11. 05-17-2017 04:58 PM #11
      In the S2Ki Forums.......they mentioned that the meets are at the Concord/Pleasant Hill Quickly.

12. 05-19-2017 04:05 PM #12
      the quickly crew is whaaaccckkk . in my unprofessional opinion. Young kids. Old cars Little to moderate general knowledge. I'm talking old civics not old classics.
      This is VW forum. i have mk6 jetta nothing fancy but id like to hang out and talk modern mechanics since i need to rebuild my car LOL so just a warning or a heads up of what to expect.

13. 05-19-2017 06:15 PM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by Chad1ey View Post
      the quickly crew is whaaaccckkk . in my unprofessional opinion. Young kids. Old cars Little to moderate general knowledge. I'm talking old civics not old classics.
      This is VW forum. i have mk6 jetta nothing fancy but id like to hang out and talk modern mechanics since i need to rebuild my car LOL so just a warning or a heads up of what to expect.
      The S2000 group are an older crowd. They are wanting to do a meet up for just the S2000 cars. I believe the location they want to go to is the Quickly on Willow Pass Road. The Pleasant Hill Quickly is the one you are probably referring to as the ''whacked'' crowd.

Then again..............I fit in all the categories!!!!

Hmmm.........which cars to bring!!!!!

For advertising information click HERE