I've googled, read a ton about this issue and most of it has been about the monsoon amp draining the battery because a aftermarket head unit isn't hooked up right. Well, I don't have an aftermarket head unit and I'm pretty sure my factory monsoon radio/cd player is f*cked. I've done many parasitic draw tests so far: I've disconnected the wiring harnesses to the amp and tested the mA ~ 0.280. Pulled fuse #42 and tested ~ only 0.042 mA. Unplugged the radio while fuse #42 was still installed ~ 0.042mA. This leads me to believe that the head unit is faulty and draining my battery. The only other thing I haven't tested is the antenna amplifier. Not sure how to go about that. What are your guys' thoughts? It's just so weird that the radio could have crapped out of nowhere.