VWVortex.com - The dreaded washer pipe split 2007 Polo 9N Dune
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: The dreaded washer pipe split 2007 Polo 9N Dune

1. 03-01-2017 05:27 AM #1
      Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me with my dilemma.
      The washer hose that is clipped to my bonnet hinge has split just like every VAG vehicle I've come across so far. Just under the scuttle is a coupler which would allow a new pipe to be clipped in, does anyone know if a replaceable hose is available to the public? I haven't called the stealers as of yet as they'd only tell me to bring it in & charge me for labour & tell me no sorry you need a whole new line putting in!
      I have bought a kit for the Skoda Fabia hose but I'm a bit weary of cutting the hose right through.
      Any help is much appreciated guys!

Vehicles
      Golf MkIII, MkII Helios
      03-17-2017 08:31 AM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by leecool View Post
      Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me with my dilemma.
      The washer hose that is clipped to my bonnet hinge has split just like every VAG vehicle I've come across so far. Just under the scuttle is a coupler which would allow a new pipe to be clipped in, does anyone know if a replaceable hose is available to the public? I haven't called the stealers as of yet as they'd only tell me to bring it in & charge me for labour & tell me no sorry you need a whole new line putting in!
      I have bought a kit for the Skoda Fabia hose but I'm a bit weary of cutting the hose right through.
      Any help is much appreciated guys!
      just cut the hose, and install the new one you have. you will be allright

For advertising information click HERE