Because I'm having urges. I'm trying to control them, but I have this desire to do something stupid. As I told Sold Over Sticker, nothing beats a plum-colored (purple?) Bentley for under $4k. NOTHING!

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/6033714142.html

Look at that Bird's Eye Maple!

Can't be THAT complicated, right?

1967 Bentley T Series Sedan
Right Hand Drive
One Owner
Very Clean Inside and out
89,000 miles
Plum outside with Peanut Butter Leather Interior
Rust Free
Starts but will NOT stay running. Probably needs Fuel system work
Clean California Title
Licensed until 06/2017
Please read the following VERY carefully:

PLEASE NOTE:
These vehicles have been donated and are being sold by a charitable organization! We do not have ANY information regarding the history or condition of the vehicles other than what we can see. We do not perform any physical or mechanical inspections on the vehicles. No vehicles are NOT test driven so we cannot verify drivability nor condition of the motor or transmission unless it is evident when the vehicle is dropped off. We can only describe what is evident. There may be other problems with the vehicles which are not apparent, visible or known. We are not responsible for inaccurate or incomplete descriptions of the vehicles. The buyer should take every opportunity to inspect the vehicles PRIOR to purchasing or offering to purchase. If you cannot fully inspect the vehicles prior to purchasing, then you are purchasing at your own risk. Every vehicle is sold in "as is" and "where is" condition. Seller makes NO warranties as to the condition of any vehicle. Once a vehicle is paid for and leaves our lot there are NO REFUNDS and NO RECOURSE under any circumstances. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! All taxes, fees, smog certifications, and penalties due to the DMV, are the responsibility of the buyer. Unless a Smog Certificate is provided, all vehicles are verified as non-compliant vehicles related to CA smog. If a CA Smog Certificate is provided, buyer agrees to pay an additional $75.00 per vehicle.