Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: '15 Passat S HighBeam LED

1. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2015 Passat
      04-20-2017 10:44 PM #1
      So I bought the h7rc kit from deautokey for my lows and was thinking about swapping led for the highs. Contacted them and we setup a deal where I would be a "tester" for this and document etc. well thinking h7 in low and h7 in high same harness and setup right... dead wrong. So the high beam has this setup

As you can see the bulb plugs in to the harness which slides into the housing and snaps into place. Obviously an led will plug into the harness but I have no way to secure the bulb in the housing. Currently I am getting no bulb out on the dash with the bulb I am testing which is a 8000 lumen 6k bulb. Any one have any ideas on securely attaching the bulb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. 04-21-2017 12:16 AM #2
      Thanks for making the post, we hope it works out. We feel the adapters we are sending should allow you to clip the bulb into that adapter.

Lifetime Warranty & Support | Free Shipping within the US | LEDs Tested to work and look good in your car | Customer Service is our #1 Priority - We care what you install in your car!

For advertising information click HERE