VWVortex.com - FS: Innovate LC-1 Wideband o2 controller + gauge + mk1 gauge mount [Greenville, SC]
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: Innovate LC-1 Wideband o2 controller + gauge + mk1 gauge mount [Greenville, SC]

1. 06-19-2017 02:46 PM #1
      EDIT - SOLD! Thanks

Hi All,

I'm changing the setup in my wife's car and I no longer need these parts. The wideband controller and gauge are probably ~2 year/1500 miles old. The o2 sensor itself is ~8 months/800 miles old. Long story short, I thought I had a bad sensor but I really had a separate issue, hence the newer sensor.

The digital gauge lights up amber/red and mounts on a custom aluminum panel that is contoured to fit in to the ash tray area in a mk1 and painted wrinkle black to match the ashtray surround. The panel also holds the calibration button, 5mm status LEDs and a billet aluminum, latching button to turn on/off a device of your choice (I used this to control an electric fan). One of these LEDs is required for the wideband status display. The other LEDs I used to tell me when my cooling fan and check engine light were on (wiring required on your part to make this work).

The LC-1 controller + gauge + sensor was ~$200 brand new. I'm asking $130 shipped (plus paypal fees, or pay as gift) for the controller, sensor, gauge, panel and a serial adapter (purchased separately) so you can connect the wideband to your laptop to reconfigure the output voltage vs. AFR as necessary.

Add $35 if you want me to include the billet aluminum button (and pigtail harness) that is installed in the plastic surround (link below, note that the pigtail harness normally sells for $10 in addition to the price of the button).

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/hfm-sw43b/overview/

Thanks!
      Lee
      Last edited by leebro61; 06-21-2017 at 09:12 AM.

For advertising information click HERE