VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2007 jetta gli crank no start

568 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  greedylunchbox 
#1 ·
Hello everybody i am new to the forum and looking for some help. I have a 2007 Volkswagen Jetta GLI 2.0L, L4, Gas, Asp T, Des BPY, 16V, DOHC, turbo USA/Canada per vin decodeing. The problem I am having is that the vehicle cranks and will not start. current dtc's are p0685-ecm relay control circuit open. p3087 voltage supply relay malfunction. p2294 fuel pressure regulator valve open. p1531-cam timing adjuster no signal. (found broken actuator connector). the vehicle came in as a no start after customer replaced his a/c compressor. I have found that fuses f6,f9,f10,f11 in fuse panel under hood are only showing 3.6 volts. I replaced the main relays thinking that i may have had a weak one but that didnt help. i also found damaged main power wire at alternator so i repaired it and reinstalled. after that i found the case for the alternator is now showing battery voltage. assuming that i have a alternator problem on top of everything else i disconnected the main power wire to see if my voltage drop at the fuse box fuses was restored but it wasn't. i cleared the codes and these came right back along with p0033 turbo bypass valve malfunction. im guessing that i am chasing an electrical problem but i cant seem to find a good wiring diagram for me to chase this down. I have also heard that the ecm may need to be reflashed cauisng this problem but i think im chasing a voltage drop/electrical problem. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.

J

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.