Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: VW Loyalty Program

1. 07-07-2003 03:37 PM #1
      I did a search and found some threads in other forums stating that the VW Owner Loyalty program ended July 1. Anyone confirm this? If it's still running I have a few questions:

1) Can I use it towards the Touareg, or do they make an exception?
      2) Does it matter that I'm leasing my Beetle, I don't own it?
      3) Does it matter that I'm leasing my Beetle through Chase?
      4) If 2 and 3 make a difference, anyone have an idea if my A4 that I'm currently financing through Audi/VW Credit would count?

Thanks in advance.

2. 07-07-2003 05:41 PM #2
      I did not get VW Loyalty --- it is only for 2003 model and does not include the New Beetle convertible.

It is their attempt to move more of the slower selling models of course...

3. 07-07-2003 06:41 PM #3
      They had this last year, I used it on my 337 (which I ended up getting on july 1st of last year...) they sent it to me in the mail, but alot of people ended up asking there dealer or VWoA about it... it will probably be around next year as well.

4. 07-07-2003 06:46 PM #4
      Quote, originally posted by DukeUsul »
      I did a search and found some threads in other forums stating that the VW Owner Loyalty program ended July 1. Anyone confirm this? If it's still running I have a few questions:

1) Can I use it towards the Touareg, or do they make an exception?
      2) Does it matter that I'm leasing my Beetle, I don't own it?
      3) Does it matter that I'm leasing my Beetle through Chase?
      4) If 2 and 3 make a difference, anyone have an idea if my A4 that I'm currently financing through Audi/VW Credit would count?

Thanks in advance.

its over as of July one. Only good on 2003 models when it was good, and you had to currently own a VW (audi does you know good, otherwise it would be called the VWAUDI loyalty program)

5. 07-08-2003 12:31 AM #5
      Actually it did include Beetle Cab's.