VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just an update and thanx in advance.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4K views 60 replies 43 participants last post by  Mr. Rictus 
#1 ·
So i did the spraymit test and had hella sparks. now i remov my coil pack and realize i am missing a plastic cover piece that goes on the top of the little prongs and bolts on the top of the coil pack. thisis wat has haunted me for3 weeks. fed me epc lights and check engine lights. misfires rugh low idles and cut offs. just wanted u guys to know that i am jb welding the whole damn pack and if it doesnt work then i will bbuy a new 1

#27 ·
I heard hooked on phonics is doing marvelous things now.

Maybe his parents should have got him "my baby can read"

#35 ·
i do not understand. i mean have you guys had perfect VDUBS your entire lives. never ran into a problem.... oh i'm sorry you are all certified mechanics..... mechanics of post that are amusing. yes i am a former veteran trying to get my car running i have yet to recieve my check from the V.A. so with that being said i will be doing a jetta front end conversion dropping it a few inches and more mods to come. i really want a 1.8t or 2.0t but for now my vr6 limited funds and jersey shore SH!+ will have to do. to all the people that actually read and helped again thank you to all the people that have nothing better to do but wait for people with problems or NOOB's with questions to rag on them. u can eat a D!({

#36 ·
i do not understand. i mean have you guys had perfect VDUBS your entire lives. never ran into a problem.... oh i'm sorry you are all certified mechanics..... mechanics of post that are amusing. yes i am a former veteran trying to get my car running i have yet to recieve my check from the V.A. so with that being said i will be doing a jetta front end conversion dropping it a few inches and more mods to come. i really want a 1.8t or 2.0t but for now my vr6 limited funds and jersey shore SH!+ will have to do. to all the people that actually read and helped again thank you to all the people that have nothing better to do but wait for people with problems or NOOB's with questions to rag on them. u can eat a D!({

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.