VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

H2O 2011 Picture thread. Go!

24K views 253 replies 60 participants last post by  JUS_GT_EYEZ 
#1 ·
Shots by Kyle and myself. (apologies for rough JPEG's)

See less See more
#93 ·
Aight...Heres what I got, which is more then I actually thought, yet I know I didn't get everything...

Had a great time down there, show was packed...was not disappointed at the quality of Rados there...just was bummed I didn't get to see them all lined up...not a sight you get to see often, that I thought for sure I would see there....oh well.

:thumbup:

#103 ·
Honestly, that was the only bad part about the weekend.... I wish the sun was out because Dave mixed the paint perfect.. I've seen way too many Burgundy cars be painted way too dark and it looked black.. This thing really is Burgundy and the color looks perfect. I might have to pay Kyle to fly out and shoot it during some sun shine or in Air Force 1 hanger.

#130 ·
True, but that one was worse than years past at least that I have seen.

I think more of an issue is the way the cops were kicking people out of parking lots and trying to contain it into one small area. Obviously people will continue to come even without an actual show

#155 ·
That red vrt above could do without the simpson harnesses. Black magic scroths, now that would do the trick if you're trying to get all racey and ish.

I originally bought scotts rado off him originally. Its a fun car that needs just a little more tlc to be "proper". Funny seeing you guys hate on Ryan too. Kid is actually good shti.

:beer: to seeing cool cars that I was brought to the hospital in to be born and hopefully owning one again soon.

#156 ·
That red vrt above could do without the simpson harnesses. Black magic scroths, now that would do the trick if you're trying to get all racey and ish.
He tracks the car, so sorry to say he NEEDS them. Plus they were comfy as fuuu for the 3 hours I spent in them. :thumbup:

As for 1 low.....well I met him for the first time in person this year. He did not like that I called him out on the intake at first, till I told him I run that piping too and to use silicone connectors instead of that clamp it comes with. Oh and his raceland header he immediately started defending. He got chill once he figured out he was talking to da Burninator but I never got a chance to really chat with him more. LOL

#167 ·
btw...what kind of steering wheel is that on the red vrt? Was wondering that when I saw it at the show...nice touch...
Looks like a Lupo steering wheel...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.