VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

lowest golf 1 in the world STATIC ONLY !!!!!!!!

11K views 55 replies 36 participants last post by  Grasshopper 
#1 ·
show me the lowest static drop in the world

#7 ·
#27 · (Edited)
Ahh, that bugs me too. And why do you have a 'page' with only two apps on it? I'd understand if it was the last page but it's in between two pages.

Also, not a MKI, but I think this guys got the lowest static VW...

Right? Now imagine if someone set up a trap and made a 'Post Your Winter Beater' thread in here. Could be almost be fun...

#36 ·
Lowest in world -

1. Take already lowered VW.
2. Drop into Mariana Trench.
3. Done

The Mariana Trench or Marianas Trench[1] is the deepest part of the world's oceans. It is located in the western Pacific Ocean, to the east of the Mariana Islands. The trench is about 2,550 kilometres (1,580 mi) long but has a mean width of only 69 kilometres (43 mi). It reaches a maximum-known depth of about 10.91 kilometres (6.78 mi) at the Challenger Deep, a small slot-shaped valley in its floor, at its southern end,[2] although some unrepeated measurements place the deepest portion at 11.03 kilometres (6.85 mi).[3] If Mount Everest, the highest mountain on Earth at 8,848 metres (29,029 ft), was set in the deepest part of the Mariana Trench, there would be 2,060 metres (6,760 ft) of water left above it.[4]

#37 ·
Dear new member of the vwvortex,

I am writing in regards to your thread, titled: "lowest golf 1 in the world STATIC ONLY !!!!!!!!"

Due to the fragmented nature of this sentence a reader may believe that you are showing us the lowest "golf 1" in the world. Sadly you are asking a question. Questions end in a question mark.

I must note that you have used an excessive number of exclamation points, please limit your usage of punctuation to two redundancies.

Also you did not capitalize the l in "Lowest."

Thank you for your consideration in correcting these errors in your future posts.

Sincerely,

The self appointed King of Sweden
Senor Sgloki

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.