VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Raceland coilovers??

3K views 27 replies 16 participants last post by  Grilledcheesemk3gti 
#1 ·
I plan on picking some up for my MK3 but need everyone's opinion i plan on driving slammed so will it really matter by then? or should i save up for some other ones? opinions??

#21 ·
another raceland thread!

....search. and they're fine if you take the bump stops out and leave them a few threads from the bottom. anything "slammed" or all the way down is going to ride like sh!t unless its an expensive brand. i had racelands on two cars all the way down except a few threads, bump stops out, and it was a little stiff but nothing ridiculous.

#26 ·
Not all of us can afford to drop a G on coilovers.. I picked up the Raceland ultimos and they give you a 0-4 inch drop so it's def worth the extra $50 because they do ride somewhat better than the regular ones but they are not the best... If you just wanna get low and dont really care about the rough ride they are good.. Later down the road just get something better

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.