VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

To de-badge or to not de-badge that is the question.

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  TOUAREGTDI2012 
#1 ·
Finally after six or seven years of wanting a Touareg i got my Tdi lux!!! It is by far the greatest vw i have ever owned. I promised my wife i would leave this one alone buuuuut i may have been a little hasty in agreeing to that. So my question is do i take the Touareg and Tdi badges off the tailgate? Its usually the first thing i do when i get a new vw or any car for that matter.

#3 ·
Im not really sure on this one. I too, debadge on the first night it enters the garage. If I got a Touareg I think i'd do the same. However, if I did do it, I would remove the TDI and the TOUAREG--to me if you remove just one it looks off balance...just my $.02 though...

#4 ·
There in lies the problem, I kinda like the Tdi badge with the lil bit of blue. But like you said it would look stupid, like the touareg fell off and I was just to lazy to fix it. Don't know why I'm having such a problem deciding, maybe cause this is the nicest vw I've owned yet.

#6 ·
LOL, would it spin wildly out of control? ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.