VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Cars & Coffee - Lehigh Valley, PA Edition (Promenade Shops - Center Valley, PA)

13K views 178 replies 33 participants last post by  colinr10tdi 
#1 · (Edited)
Delete

#79 ·
Sorry I missed you! I was there 11:20-11:35ish and went to Subway to get lunch. Drove by again and didn't see anyone so I headed home being father's day.

Some weeks there is a good turn out. Others no one! I'm assuming due to father's day today and Cult next weekend.

Both cars look great, though! :thumbup:

#83 ·
Sounds good. I need to start getting a weekly roll call together so it's worth peoples while driving out.

I think we can scratch next Sunday (6/24) for Cult. I'll be spending the day with my old man and son. :thumbup:

#84 ·
1of1500 I met you a few weeks ago. My buddy's buddy was looking at your mk3 vrt. I was the one with the blue cabby that rode with you in the passat. Anyway, I'd be interested in coming out for cars and coffee since I'm living right down the road in quakertown now. Trading the cabby this weekend for a 24v gti sadly but i will be in attendance next weekend since this weekend is cult classic

#90 ·
Deck cleaning it is!

Having some flyers made up that I'll hand out around the valley. Hoping this picks up as I'll support it as long as people come out and it grows.

#98 ·
You've posted your interest in my car a few times, you know you want it! :laugh: Put a deposit on an e36 m3 today, 82k miles, needs some side mouldings, a good detail and some few misc things on the inside and its good to go. Hopefully picking it up Friday. Unfortunately a lot of my cash is tied up in the R so I don't know how much I am going to fix until I sell that.

#100 ·
FV-QR

I Will be there on Sunday morning. I am not sure if I will bring the MKII GTI, the MKII Jetta or the MKVI GTI. Either way I will be there in something. I hope to meet some new people. I am kinda quiet at first so I will need someone to break the ice. But be careful, once I start talking it is hard to shut me up.

I cant wait to get out and meet people. I havent been to a meet in over 3 years, locally anyway.

#101 ·
I Will be there on Sunday morning. I am not sure if I will bring the MKII GTI, the MKII Jetta or the MKVI GTI. Either way I will be there in something. I hope to meet some new people. I am kinda quiet at first so I will need someone to break the ice. But be careful, once I start talking it is hard to shut me up.

I cant wait to get out and meet people. I havent been to a meet in over 3 years, locally anyway.
I'm the same way. See you Sunday!

Thanks for the link in your signature as well.

#106 ·
No, I did not start that Facebook group, but the similarities are all too much for chance.

Curious to see who started the page. :confused:

#108 ·
Zero affiliation. Trying to get a hold of the person, because honestly I don't care, but I'd prefer if they were merged and become one versus two events.

Am I a bit pissed? Sure.

#113 ·
ARGH. My neck has been hurting me lately and I woke today and couldn't move. I hope its better in the morning, if so I will be there with the blue m3 with missing siding molding and squealing brakes. Might try and get there early and take a walk since I haven't been out of the house. Where are meeting, in the corner across from the melt? Near the center entrance to the Promenade?

#115 ·
Yes, that's the plan.:thumbup:

That facbook page looks like it is for higher end cars. Not for VWs. I could be wrong though. And it says their first meet is on the 15th
Yup, I don't mind integrating high end stuff. See what happens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.