VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

NEWB Vortex Tire Classifieds Etiquitte

571 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  veearrsicks 
#1 ·
Hello. :wave:

The purpose of this thread is to acquire information from the more experienced and knowledgeable body of forum users as to what the proper etiquette for the tire forums are. I have read each "Read Before Posting" message, and I understand the general layout of how an ad is to be constructed and I am now left with a few specific questions. I'd like to understand this website a little further before I go posting like some NEWB would.

I would also like to say how impressed I am with these forums- I see WIN-WIN situations everywhere! :)

1. Is this the place to post this thread of questions? I have questions specifically relating to the purchase and sale of tires on this forum, however, there is no discussion page for the "Tires Classifieds" section nor on the "Wheels and Tires Classifieds." If this forum is not the correct place to ask these questions, please answer question 1 and I will delete this post and redirect my questions elsewhere.

2. What is the preferred method of payment for transactions relating to this forum? I doubt that Vortex Media is liable or accountable for transactions amongst users and therefore cannot officially recommend or control payments, but there is usually an abounding mutually understood protocol. [ie PayPal, etc.]

3. What does "Bump" mean? :facepalm: I can see the hatemail coming...

Thank you for your time.

See less See more
#2 ·
Ah, I have stumbled upon tire discussion forums. No thanks to the community. At least no *******s came this way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.