621K views 15K replies 178 participants last post by  Gangstar1978 
#1 ·
well we got together the other night, talked some trash took some flicks

thats how we do it east of the t dot
more pics may follow in days to come

Modified by andyztoy at 10:15 PM 2-23-2010

See less See more
#13,962 ·
effing silicone intakes forgot to ship the tiny crush washer thing in one of my AN fittings...not impress. :mad:

#13,972 ·
#13,985 ·
Quick thought...
I'm sure you guys are aware of the VW XL1, which is going into production (apparently)

It's a 2-cyl turbo diesel hybrid and the car is designed for maximum range.
The interesting bit is that it's superlight (1700lbs), and RWD.

Now.. if these were to get mass produced, imagine the fun that could be had, shoving in a 4cyl turbo.
It's not a bad looking car either!

#13,986 ·
I Have a 97 Jetta Tdi in my posession that has its fate written towards a Part out. its complete as we speak, needs piston rings. it is 5 speed hydraulic transmission and quiet nice interior. before I post it in the parts section, any of you guys want the whole car? soft floor as well.

Hasan.

#13,989 ·
Jetta Tdi is black. good front fenders, for a golf to jetta front end conversion. hood is rusty up front though.
black interior, not leather, some gray cloth seats. good head liner. Dash is good for dash swap as well.
I'm pulling the drive train, 5 speed swap, bumpers, fuel tank, fuel pump and some other little stuff. then it's off to TMT probably the Saturday after.

Hasan
905 244 7789

#13,994 ·
I quiet busy the next 2 to 3 weeks so I don't think I'll be parting this one out as quick as I did the wagon, so come Sunday and I'll take them off for you.

And I made a mistake above. They're Black, that could be leather. with dark gray cloth.

I need to talk to you about a shop as well.

Hasan
905 244 7789

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.