VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Northshore Auto Union-Salem Willows GTG

81K views 3K replies 56 participants last post by  dsteezy 
#1 · (Edited)
Where and when: Salem Willows by Deadhorse Beach every Tuesday at 7pm

Why: Though started with VW/Audi owners, all automotive/motorcycle/motor scooter/bicycle enthusiasts are welcome. This is a weekly gathering to talk cars, share knowledge, drink sh*tty beer and make new friends. This is a no nonsense atmosphere. Leave the toughguy know-it-all attitude at home.

"Its not how you stand next to your car, It's how you grill your meat"

Any questions: Please e-mail me below or IM Themagellan or Drew84

#1,841 ·
my car needs some vag bros, i will try and get there at 7, i would bring my laptop to use but it's a mac :(

i also have a vagcom cable from fissues who seems to have dropped off the face of the planet

#1,858 ·
Glad to hear it worked... ish. Sounds like the clutch may have shattered a little. You'll find out when it's pulled.

If you let it out slow can you feel it grabbing slightly? Like pulsing? Could be some material still stuck to the flywheel or pressure plate.

#1,882 ·
I'm almost positive the Mr.Foose gets every subscription possible lol

He's the reason I took up Drafting at Nashoba Tech almost 17 years ago. :thumbup: It didn't lead to the what I really wanted to do, but he's definitely an inspiration.

If I were to meet him at his shop I could just sit there all day and watch him draw. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.