VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

hello, my name is adam..

96K views 630 replies 78 participants last post by  vaglove 
#1 · (Edited)
**UPDATE Thursday August 1, 2013**

*Page 18 begins my new S4*

My name is Adam Benjamin, I'm 25 years old, I ride BMX and work as a bar manager/bartender. Cincinnati, Ohio born and raised.

Here are my past B5's..

2000 Audi A4 1.8TQM Brilliant Black

I then returned the car back to stock, then sold it to a good friend of mine for cheap since he was in need of a car. I then bought my first S4.

2001 Audi S4

(pretty proud of this stage ^ Euro Tails, Trunk, and S4 Bumper)

**updated on page 18**

See less See more
#12 ·
Thanks for all the kind words guys. I dont plan on going to water by the bridge in louisville, although that will probably change.

I have a lot of work to do to it before Southern Worthersee, just little oem replacement parts because i'm a freak about that stuff, hopefully I'll see some of you there and we can hang!

More pictures to come. I have interior shots, but it's bone stock. Only thing I really have planned is S4 headliner, and possibly S4 seats to add the heated option. The car came from Atlanta, so the only package missing was the Cold Weather pkg. Ohio is brutal right now..

#22 ·
Haha oh Jasen.. I do get the "Lazer Viking" joke all the time.. Not gonna lie though, his car was an inspiration for sure.

I'm not necessarily a newbie. I've been on this forum for years, just never with a B5.. I'm very happy the Audi though. Like I said, the B5 has been a dream car of mine since I was in 9th grade.

Thanks again for all kind words guys. More to come :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.