VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Weekly meet ups in Schaumburg!

15K views 249 replies 32 participants last post by  Das Butcher 
#1 · (Edited)
Weekly meet ups for Chicagoland!

Meet for June 19 2012:

Five Guys Burgers 1424 North Meacham Road Schaumburg, IL

They claim 250,000 ways to customize a burger, let's put that to the test!

Start time is the usual 7:30. Head in to eat whenever you want, hang out till whenever you want. Family and friends are more than welcome.

Hope to see you all there!

#130 ·
Due to a very positive opinion of our last meet at The Patio BBQ, we will be meeting there again for this weeks meet.

Location for April 10 2012,

7:30pm

The Patio BBQ
2780 S. Highland Ave.
Lombard, IL 60148
www.patioribs.com

We will have our own reserved section again so we can all hang out together. Bring your appetites because this place will fill you up! Any questions, feel free to PM me.

-Chris

#132 ·
Due to a very positive opinion of our last meet at The Patio BBQ, we will be meeting there again for this weeks meet.
Dammmmnnn I love that place, ashame I won't be making it back to the suburbs Tuesday night or I'd join you guys.

I'm originally from LaGrange Park but I've been living on the Northside in Chicago the last three years. I keep my car in the suburbs though as I don't feel like parking my new baby on the street near Wrigley since baseballs in full swing again! :thumbup:

#139 ·
Meet for 4/17/2012

Fuddruckers
436 East Golf Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173

Phone: (847) 519-9390

Weekly meets are back to the NW Burbs! In our never ending quest for more meat, we will be meeting at Fuddruckers Schaumburg for a weekly meatfest!

The location is close enough to the highway for ease of our further traveling dubbers.

Come and join us for a good time this Tuesday. Friends and family are more than welcome to attend.

See you guys & girls there!
-Chris

#142 ·
Just spoke with the manager of the Schaumburg Fuddruckers. We will have our own area reserved starting at 7:45. When you arrive, tell the hostess that you are with the Volkswagen/Audi group and they will show you the appropriate area.

436 East Golf Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173

-Chris

#143 ·
thanks chris! you always find great spots. Sorry for anyone waiting for photos i haven't had time with school and work but ill bring my camera today, take some shots and upload all at ones. See you guys there

-Ilijaz

#148 ·
Tuesday's return to Boost 'n Beef

Meet for 4/24/2012

7:30 till whenever

Weather looks perfect and we need a place with a good parking lot again. Come join us for some beef, beer, and boostin!

Family and friends are encouraged!

Buona Beef
2352 W. Higgins Road
Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60169

Park in the east parking lot.

Chris

#156 ·
Thanks to all that came to Buona Beef last night, had a great time!

From now on, Tuesday meets will ALWAYS be at Buona Beef at 7:30pm unless I post otherwise. Keeping the location consistent is necessary to keep people coming and not confused on "where the meet is this week?"

Look forward to next week, hope to see you all there.

-Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.