VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS 98 Jetta GLX VR6

9K views 85 replies 7 participants last post by  peach17 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a VERY CLEAN mk3 Jetta glx im looking to sell. I was originally going to keep the car to make my VRT project, but some things have come up and now I just need to sell it. The car has not been my daily driver (R32 for daily) and has been garaged since in my possession.

Anyways heres info on the car. Its (still technically) a 1 owner mk3 Jetta glx(150k) thats sequoia green and has tan leather interior.I haven't tagged it because I was compiling a parts list for the turbo setup. But due to some unforeseen circumstances I must sell it. The car has been in zero accidents, and has ZERO rust on it, pinch weld and all are perfect. Its a 5 speed trans mated to a VR6 engine. Everything is in perfect working condition and it still has the factory 6 disc CD changer in it. The car was and still is adult owned. The previous owner was in the airforce and took the car with him to Germany. While in Germany he had a few of the cheap Brazilian parts swaped over to german parts. Everything is in tip top condition just need 3 small things.

Things that need to be done:

Needs timing chain tensioner seal replaced. The car does leak oil but only when it is fully warmed up. While driving no oil leaks. Car runs and drives fine, I've driven the car to VA and back and few times and only thing I had to do was add some oil before I take off.

Chains, guides, and water pump has now been done by Redline motorworks in Cockeysville.​

One small bubble on rear quarter panel(common problem), I looked past it because I was going to paint the car another color.

Previous owner bolted up the two rear windows due to the faulty regulators, and the drivers side window has been converted to manual.

Besides those two things the car is perfect. Heat and Ac works perfectly.

Price is 4000 o.b.o.
Absolutely no trades
The car is located in Beltsville, MD
Clean and clear title and car is ready to go.

Black Interior

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.