VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Most Aggressive Fitments

316K views 2K replies 249 participants last post by  kitten_puncher 
#1 ·
I'm doing a 17x9.5 et 38 / 17x10 et 18... What else has someone else done that is really aggressive? Preferably static but bags will work just fine. :thumbup::thumbup:

Pictures would be nice too, i'll post some up soon as soon as I get some decent pictures.

#19 ·
Charlie Hayes the baseball player??

#23 ·
Lighten up elitist, only one of your examples was even used in this thread. Go have a beer :beer:

I find it somewhat ironic that "aggressive" wheels will not allow for aggressive driving.
:thumbup::thumbup: :laugh:

#67 ·
I remember telling you a long time ago that I was going to stance on these since I get a hefty discount on Enkei's :laugh:

Haha I win! Proof

hows drive with that height and such an aggressive fitment, and im assuming ur notched ?
Its fine, I mean its bumpy but nothing like bone jarring. The tire rubs on the quarters and sometimes when I hit a big enough bump, the lip of the wheel will actually hit the quarter panel (going to need to get them repainted) and yes I am notched.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.