VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

*** Kinetic VR6 Turbo Kit Specials from CTS Turbo ***

110K views 171 replies 53 participants last post by  CTS Turbo 
#1 · (Edited)

$3,199.95 shipped
Stage 1 MKII/III VR6 Turbo Kit: The Stage1 VR6 Turbo Kit is sure to satisfy the need for speed in just about any driver. This kit is specifically designed for the OBD1 and OBD 2 Coil Pack ignition system. We have dynoed this kit at 245WHP on a stock motor with 94 octane fuel and a 3" cat-back exhaust (no cat).

$4,350 shipped
Stage 2 MKIII VR6 Turbo Kit: This kit includes the complete Stage 1 Turbo kit with the addition of a Front Mount Intercooler Kit. The FMIC kit features a high density Kinetic aluminum intercooler core, stainless steel tubing, 4-ply silicone couplers and stainless steel band clamps. With a 3" cat-back exhaust (no cat), 94 octane fuel and 8.5 - 9 lbs of boost you should see close to 300 whp.

$4,650 shipped
Stage 3 MKIII VR6 Turbo Kit: This kit includes the complete Stage 2 Turbo Kit with the addition of upgraded fueling and head spacer. The kit features C2 Motorsports Forced Induction 42# software, 42# injectors and a Stainless Steel Head spacer. This kit is only available for OBD2 equipped cars. With a 3" cat-back exhaust, 94 octane fuel and 17-18 lbs of boost you should see 350+ whp.

$5,265 shipped
Stage 4 MKIII VR6 Turbo Kit: This kit includes the complete Stage 3 Turbo Kit with the addition of a T67 (700HP capable) Turbocharger, upgraded fueling and head spacer. The kit features C2 Motorsports Forced Induction 60# software, 60# Siemends injectors and a Stainless Steel Head spacer. This kit is only available for OBD2 equipped cars. With a 3" cat-back exhaust, 94 octane fuel and 20 lbs of boost you should see 400+ whp.

Click here to place your order MK3 VR6 Turbo Kits on our secure online store

If you have any tech questions or questions regarding orders don't hesitate to IM me.
Click here to contact Clay with questions

Thanks

Clay

See less See more
#27 ·
Re: *** Kinetic VR6 Turbo Kit Specials from CTS Turbo *** (Bug_racer)

Quote, originally posted by Bug_racer »
Doing a build with a stage 5 kit . Hardest bit of gear to fit but am gonna make some bad ass numbers . http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif to CTS

stage 5 FTW! Haldex shipping champion here!

#30 ·
Re: (hendrikbmx)

Quote, originally posted by hendrikbmx »
does the stage 4 kit go straight on a corrado ?
also does the stock bottom and internals hold up to 400+ hp ?

The stage 4 wont, you need to modify the kit, and the ECU on a stock corrado wont work for the stage 4 software, you need an OBD2 ecu

#34 ·
Re: *** Kinetic VR6 Turbo Kit Specials from CTS Turbo *** (98GTiVR698)

Quote, originally posted by 98GTiVR698 »
so wait the only difference between stage one and two is stage two has intercooler isnt it cheaper to just buy an intercooler and add it on and have a stage two insted of buy another kit for 3000 dollars

youre not buying a add on stage 2 parts for $3000, the whole stage 2 kit is $3000, IC plus whats in stage 1.

#61 ·
Quote, originally posted by 98GTiVR698 »
so wait the only difference between stage one and two is stage two has intercooler isnt it cheaper to just buy an intercooler and add it on and have a stage two insted of buy another kit for 3000 dollars

youre not buying a add on stage 2 parts for $3000, the whole stage 2 kit is $3000, IC plus whats in stage 1.

I'm looking at the prices and isnt the whole stage 1 $3000? and stage 2 $4000?

#38 · (Edited)
Do you have to run 94 or will the software pull enough timing to run 91?
How safe is stage 1 when ran on 91?
water/meth needed?
What do you guys suggest for a clutch for stage 1? Will sachs oem handle that trq?

#39 ·
Do you have to run 94 or will the software pull enough timing to run 91?
How safe is stage 1 when ran on 91?
water/meth needed?
What do you guys suggest for a clutch for stage 1? Will sachs oem handle that trq?
I would run 93 or 94 octane otherwise you'll have a lot of timing pull, to combat that you can get a simple water meth kit, which is about 3-400 usually.

I would run a southbend stage 3 clutch with your stock flywheel, some guys get away with a stock clutch, I wouldn't do that myself. I run southbend on my car, it has nice engagement and good drivability for the power levels you're after. If you have any questions feel free to email: sales@ctsturbo.com

cheers

Clay

#45 ·
any special deals / sales / promo's for the VR6 Stage III for $4,250 right now ? or is that as low as it gets?

Seriously considering it but i have a few questions:

What cams would work best for this setup
What is the turbo used in the kit
Would a Garrett super60 work better?

#46 ·
Drop me an email, in Europe now, but will have access to emails occasionally: clay@ctsturbo.com

cams are a good mod, we can use any turbo you'd like but hte super 60 is way too small for a VR6T :thumbup: they top out 250-270HP on a 4cylinder, the VR6 would choke it up too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.