mk2
mk3
mk4
mk5
mk6
mk7

#89 ·
Sexiest body
To be honest, the shape of the bodies of the MkIII and MkIV are pretty much the same.

, best sounding motor,
I love when dubbers use this argument but then turn around and bash Hondas for being nothing but noisy. GTIs aren't all that fast, either, and they do make a lot of noise. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Harlequin is not a color, nor was it the best. In fact, it was probably one of the dumbest things any automaker has done as a color option.

options available at the time,
Base, 1.8T, GTI, and what else? VR6? Interior options? LOLWUT.

It's not a Scion, you can't "option it out" to your hearts content.

STYLE...MK3 has it for me.
VWs don't have style, sorry.

#95 · (Edited)
To be honest, the shape of the bodies of the MkIII and MkIV are pretty much the same.

every civic, and integra generation are easily recognizable as well. Your point?

I love when dubbers use this argument but then turn around and bash Hondas for being nothing but noisy. GTIs aren't all that fast, either, and they do make a lot of noise. Sorry to burst your bubble.
yet with a $300 computer remap; a base 1.8t will embarress your type r

Harlequin is not a color, nor was it the best. In fact, it was probably one of the dumbest things any automaker has done as a color option.
Harlequin was NEVER a "color option", but rather a limited run of attention grabbing cars built for use by Olympic athletes. After the games the used cars were resold at dealerss

Base, 1.8T, GTI, and what else? VR6? Interior options? LOLWUT.
are you high
It's not a Scion, you can't "option it out" to your hearts content.
you can't option a Honda/Acura anymore than a comparable VW. Id argue less

VWs don't have style, sorry.a whole hell of a lot more style than any Honda/Acura
Get off your high horse bozo. Your Honda's / Acura's exude less style, class, and refinement than ANYTHING comparable, of the same generation offered by VW in the last 35 yrs; model for model.

Heck; your car is most coveted by an inner city demographic that is less than desirable to say the least.

:wave:

#9 ·
The Mk3 is a big fat slug. Worst GTI by far (that honor would otherwise go to the Mk4, but the GTI 337 and 20th saved it).
Great. Now you'll be killed by ZACHER3tuning-hired assassins in your sleep. Too bad, I'll miss your contributions to TCL.

#11 ·
Also, my favorite GTI is VadGTI. I'm an egoist, what can I say?

#32 ·
A2 - Best combination of light weight, tossable handling, and comfort.
A1 - Light and fun to drive. Easy to fix.
A4 - Looks timeless, can be made to go fast in a straight line (but interior falls apart and is mostly a pig)
A6 - Corrected most of the A5's flaws, but still doesn't look very Germanic. Pretty damn heavy.
A5 - Drives better than A4, but looks Japanese. Heavy.
A3 - Never cared for these. The VR6 is a boat anchor and the 2.0 8V is barely adequate. The car also looks like a Mk2 with a gland problem.

#33 ·
A2 - Best combination of light weight, tossable handling, and comfort.
A1 - Light and fun to drive. Easy to fix.
A4 - Looks timeless, can be made to go fast in a straight line (but interior falls apart and is mostly a pig)
A6 - Corrected most of the A5's flaws, but still doesn't look very Germanic. Pretty damn heavy.
A5 - Drives better than A4, but looks Japanese. Heavy.
A3 - Never cared for these. The VR6 is a boat anchor and the 2.0 8V is barely adequate. The car also looks like a Mk2 with a gland problem.
You picked the MKIV over the MKV? :sly:

#38 ·
the a2 was my first love- it was light and handled like a go cart... in this shell even the 8v was peppy
the a4- much improved styling over the a3, last generation before they got hella fat, 1.8t- DAT ENGINE!
i have high hopes for the a7 and if they get it right it will be my first new car purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.