VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Austin Area GTGs

2M views 38K replies 483 participants last post by  Vegeta Gti 
#1 · (Edited)
Austin Area GTGs n stuff.

WELCOME TO THE AUSTIN AREA VW/AUDI GTG THREAD

This thread goes pretty quick and is sometimes hard to follow but if you're a VW/Audi enthusiast and want to get involved with the VW/Audi community in the area then hit reply and introduce yourself!

We have weekly get togethers at the Draught House Pub (DH) every Tuesday night at 8pm.

The DH is on the corner of 42nd and Medical Pkwy. We usually park across the street so we can all back in next to each other. Photo ops yo! :pic:

MAP

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: << Austin Area GTGs >> (JakkoVR)

Quote, originally posted by JakkoVR »

How about for this coming Saturday...
Date: Saturday 10/21
Time: 8.30 pm
Place: The Best Buy @ Lakeline Mall.
Peace, Love, and Dubs.

The 21st would work better.

I would like to make it out, but after working all day I may not be up for much. (I am a cubicle worker, so having to do inventory makes me feel old)

#5 ·
Re: << Austin Area GTGs >> (Zwei Dubs)

Quote, originally posted by Zwei Dubs »
The 21st would work better.

I would like to make it out, but after working all day I may not be up for much. (I am a cubicle worker, so having to do inventory makes me feel old)

Thanks man, as you can tell I dont sleep much. I too will have worked all day, and I am in retail (Starbucks) so yeah I know exactly what you mean when you say you dont know if you will be up for much.

#6 ·
Re: << Austin Area GTGs >> (cant get a password)

Quote, originally posted by cant get a password »
Well I still vote for p-ville no cops and twisty old back roads so I am down for the 21st either way same time 8-ish.

Modified by cant get a password at 4:22 PM 10-16-2006

Where at? The Albertsons? I still dont know where it is, I haven't ever driven through P-ville.

#9 ·
Re: << Austin Area GTGs >> (cant get a password)

Quote, originally posted by cant get a password »
Well I still vote for p-ville no cops and twisty old back roads so I am down for the 21st either way same time 8-ish.

Modified by cant get a password at 4:22 PM 10-16-2006

I lived in Pflugerville for more than 18 years, and I've got to say that no cops comment is a joke.

#10 ·
Re: << Austin Area GTGs >> (dmiller9254)

Disclaimer: This is not an attempt to thread jack, it is to be helpful.

I have another idea (suggestion), so we can all at least have an idea of who we will be seeing when we do make it out... How about we all post a picture of our dubs? I know I see cars around town from time to time but can't place them to a person. I saw a red MkIV Jetta on black wheels tonight, but of course it was heading south on 183 and I was headed North.
Anyway... here is the GLI.

And my wife drives the GTI.

#12 ·
Re: (cant get a password)

I am also trying to get a group of guys to go racing karts at iron rock on sat.21st as well if anyone wants to join in.Right now they are offering double minutes so for $20 you get 20 min. of track time 9hp karts they do about 50mph.I would be open to a meet there as well if this is something everyone would like to do in the pm hours.If not I would say around 11am if you want to race karts 8pm for the meet for those who dont race.Wife is wanting to do something for my 37th b-day so I told her racing.

#17 ·
Re: << Austin Area GTGs >> (Zwei Dubs)

Quote, originally posted by Zwei Dubs »
I was right in front of you the other day on Lakeline over by Randall's. Nice looking car. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Ha, I always see him around there too. He frequents my Starbucks at Cypress and Lakeline.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.