VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1972 VW type 3 fastback (rat rod)

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  kyledupreez 
#1 ·
ok so i bought this not too long ago as a project car to get running and just kind of have something different.

well ive lost interest once i got the motor in. so kinda just want the garage space back. so its for sale.

body is pretty straight. it has been grinded down to bare metal and then clear coated so it wouldnt rust. it has a 1600 beetle motor that is bolted to the trans right now. and just needs to be hooked up and its running. ive turned the motor over manually and seems fine.

so all that needs to be done is new oil and hook everything up.

ill get pics up this week sometime.

car sits super low, and will need to be towed off. it is a roller though. have tons of parts laying around for it. a dual carb setup. ive drained the gas tank of the old gas and looking at the condition of the gas it seems to be no rust in the tank.

feel free to contact me at anytime. i can get crappy iphone pics to whoever wants.

call, email, pm, text whatever

looking for 1200OBO how it sits. and if you want me to get it running, we can work out a deal. but id rather not.

this used to be RJ's car if anyone is familar with it.

thanks,
kyle
kyledupreez@gmail.com

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.