VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

MODDED 2012 BEETLE ALERT lol

5K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  zsqure 
#1 ·
2012 launch edition....the first in Texas that i know that went stage II and lowered....it took me awhile to post on here because i heard nothing but bad thing on the Vortex...but........HERE I AM. and if u dont like what i do to my car....OH WELL!! lol :cool::D:cool:

AUDIO-
3300 Pioneer double din
t-1500 mono block Rockford amp
custom sub box
2-12" Pioneer Championship Series

PERFORMANCE-
GHL turbo back exhaust
H&R SS Lowering Springs
Carbino Intake
APR stg.II software (also have stg. III flash)
Forge blowoff valve
H&R spacers 15mm 20mm

changing out the intake for the BSH true seal race intake and just changed the H&R lowering springs to KSPORT coils....

coils r slammed in the rear and about 1/4 inch left in the front

See less See more
#4 ·
no unfortunately these r on the SS springs...the car is actually getting some very minor body work done right now....a dumbass the other day had too much **** in the back of his truck the other day and had a trash-can fall out and i clipped it on the driver-side front bumper broke the headlight and cracked the front bumper....but i should have it back next week....it goes in the shop tomorrow:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

#3 ·
2012 launch edition....the first in Texas that i know that went stage II and lowered....it took me awhile to post on here because i heard nothing but bad thing on the Vortex...but........HERE I AM. and if u dont like what i do to my car....OH WELL!! lol :cool::D:cool:

We don't like you already but we like your B12. We particularly like the 4-sided clock post on the roof... very unique. Do you normally drive around town like that???

Welcome to the Vortex... just stay away from the CarLounge and Golf IV forums and you and yours will be safe.

:laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.