VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

ohio drivers

5K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  ninohale 
#1 ·
Anyone heading out of ohio and if so from when and where? Were thinkin thursday morning bright and early from mansfield area.

#9 ·
i think we were planning to leave mansfield area around 3:30ish 4am on thurs morning or maby from cbus depending on if we stay at my girlfriends house. We were told there is a group of 8 or so heading out of florence ky around 7 meeting at about 6:30. Who all are you guys rolling with? I believe i talked to NINOHALE and he is the one that informed me of that.

#11 ·
leaving columbus thursday morning for ATL (staying at families house thurs night) than ATL to helen on friday morning.

I'd love to roll with some others on the way however, i'll have a few other cars with me as well!

ill be in this, a buddy in a noggy s4, a buddy in my bmw wagon as support, my other buddy in his s2000, and maybe a few others.

#13 ·
A group of about half a dozen are rolling out from Waterford MI early thursday morning we're planning to stop in knoxville TN for the night and then roll through the tail of the dragon friday morning before making the rest of the trip to Helen.

we should be rolling through Dayton around noon if any of you guys were interested in meeting up and caravaning.

#21 ·
Chance946 is gonna be rolling with me.... He doesnt wanna spend money on fuel so hes gonna be in my car and another buddy with a stanced evo on works is going to be in my car also... he was contemplating driving his evo down but i think he will take the cheaper route as shane did and just come with me. We will be in my green tdi. Were going to stay in cbus wed night with my girlfriend n just roll from there and meet you guys in Florence. From there we will just follow you. Dave sent me something on mautofied for the tdi on the sti and we conversed at little and he said he was thinking about bringing the sti down to sowo but i havent talked to him since.

#22 ·
UPDATE: Due to the closing of 75S in TN we are going a diff route.

Meet at the rest stop just past Florence at 7am sharp. We are leaving at 715 to head to Louisville to meet up with them and head to Helen.

PM me if you have any questions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.