VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS:Alpine white MK2 golf g60

4K views 44 replies 17 participants last post by  Baby_golf 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD

May the new owner enjoy this car

#5 ·
what is the deal with those wires hanging from under the dash? looks kinda mickey mouse....:sly:

This post has been deleted
#6 ·
This is a FS: thread not a what do you think thread. Keep your comments to yourself and move on.

:)

Thank you

If your interested come see the car and if you still feel the way you do then remark on it.

#8 ·
I see...thanks for clarification. Not trashing the car or trying to give others the opportunity. Only asking questions everyone else is as well. Thanks

#15 · (Edited)
Info on the getta...
Its a relatively fresh turbo, my mechanic says its fine almost zero play on the prop, has atp turbo mani and 3inch dwnpipe back. Motor has 120k and timing belt water pump has been done at 80k. It needs a frontmount and piping to run, I have a golf front end swap on it. It needs paint, its currently primered black with grey roof. Used to be reflex silver. I just bought koni blue suspension for it, oem avis rims but needs from tires due to the previous owner cutting the springs. 20lbs of boost on normal day driving can crank up much more

#16 ·
"mk2riceeater

Trade for an 02 getta 50 trim turbo project?"

Sorry no i already have 2 cars

"NewbieRado

How much boost does the charger produce? Has it been rebuilt?"

charger sounds really healthy . It has a serial number etched on it that leads me to believe that it has been rebuild.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.