VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

CT.FT- Audi Fat Fives

14K views 180 replies 35 participants last post by  Boooost 
#1 · (Edited)
As the title says i have set of Audi TT Fat Fives 17x7.5 with hanook low profile tires with about 75% tread left for trade, ill get pics soon. Im looking for BBS LM's, Miro 111's, BBS RS-GT's, BBS RGR's, CCW Classics, OZ Supperleggras, HRE's, etc.

I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR 17 or 18 ATLEAST 8 inches wide, preferably white.

I will buy your wheel outright too, let me know. I have cash to add or outright buy your wheels.

I only have these pics of the rims on the car. If your serious come see them in person. They are not perfect they are ten years old, curb rash on one wheel.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...lack-Leather-Super-CLEAN-92K-ALL-Service-Done

#5 ·
i have a set of 2 piece billet aluminum welded centerline meteors.
the lips are polished and i sanded down and painted the centers white.
17x8
et25
adapters are 19mm front and 25mm rear. so final et fr6 rear0

tires are all basically brand new falken ziex512 205/45/17 with less than 500mi on them

id trade my entire setup for your wheels plus $600. i can paint the centers black for another $50.

what sucks about this whole situation is that i traded my old setup for this one on tuesday, painted the wheels wednesday, and on my way home wednesday my waterpump seized and i ended up having to get the car towed. so now i need the money to fix my car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.