Corrado RS - An Honest Review that Got a Little Out Of Hand - Blogs - VWVortex.com
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

View RSS Feed

Building a Corrado "RS"

Corrado RS - An Honest Review that Got a Little Out Of Hand

Rating: 11 votes, 2.00 average.
    The original idea for this article was to draw a clichéd comparison between the look-at-me-now nature of The Hamptons in the summer, having officially kicked off this Memorial Day week, and me deciding to take the Corrado on a shakedown drive TO The Hamptons. The Corrado only looks good from about fifty feet away. I’m sure there’s a Hamptons correlation there.

When I finally arrived at a coffee shop, I was tense. My shoulders hurt, I needed to stretch my back, and my left knee was stiff. Getting out of the Corrado was met with physical relief and a stretch. This wasn’t the coffee shop I had envisioned in my Jeremy-Clarkson-and-the-CLK63-AMG-Black copycat of a trip. I ended up at Starbucks. And then the correlation to modernity and technology (and lack there of) to the Corrado prompted a far more fitting writing direction.

Continue reading here

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized

Comments

vwvortex.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on vwvortex.com is generated by its users. vwvortex.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.