Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

View RSS Feed

PsyberVW

My TT Blog - Post 1

Rate this Entry
    I fell in love with the lines of the TT since the concept debuted while I was in college. I would sit in class and draw the shape over and over as doodles in my notebook. I was in my 2nd job out of college when the New Beetle debuted. I had a 1966 Beetle and was pretty excited about the upcoming New Beetle. I had a deposit on the MY2000 1.8T New Beetle and finally got mine in late 1999. I hadn't really thought of the TT any more, so it was just kind of "out of sight, out of mind."

A few years later I had an A6 in for service and wandered over to the used car portion of the VW/Audi dealership. I was already itching for a GTi, and I came across 2 similar TTs priced about the same as a new GTi. The light came on, and "why not a TT?" became "Which TT?"

I bought this car as an Audi CPO in 2004. It was off a 3 year lease (corporate rental from Michigan that somehow made its way to San Diego after being turned in.) I paid around $25k for it with 25,000 miles as an Audi CPO vehicle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004.jpg 
Views:	2826 
Size:	139.9 KB 
ID:	1532   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0136.jpg 
Views:	2886 
Size:	127.3 KB 
ID:	1533  

Comments

The attachments don't work for me...was looking forward to the TT!
    vwvortex.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on vwvortex.com is generated by its users. vwvortex.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.