VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Photoshop the Jetta V

33K views 136 replies 108 participants last post by  KingofCancer 
#1 ·
Right now, I'm not stoked about the Jetta V. Someone change my mind with some tasteful photochops. Maybe some sweeter wheels, and a different color paint. Maybe a GTI-style front?

#7 ·

Just a change to a mild silver, lowered, with the rims enlarged - like a lot of OEM wheels, they could do with being a size or two larger

#15 ·
Re: Photoshop the Jetta V (Vw_herbie)

Ville Inspired. Votex kit, extended the hood a couple inches, lowered, added moldings (like VW should have) Put on the phaeton wheels. Tinted the turns in the mirrors. Debadged grill and modeled after the lower grill bars. Smoked headlights

Modified by mack73 at 6:56 PM 11-18-2004

Modified by mack73 at 7:14 PM 11-18-2004

#16 ·
Re: Photoshop the Jetta V (mack73)

Quote, originally posted by mack73 »
Ville Inspired. Votex kit, extended the hood a couple inches, lowered, added moldings (like VW should have) Put on the phaeton wheels. Tinted the turns in the mirrors. Debadged and molded grill modeled after the lower grill bars. Smoked headlights

one of my favs rite now...that an with the GTI front bumper...i thought this was just fugly at first but i think it has potential now...
Modified by mack73 at 6:41 PM 11-18-2004

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.