so hot

24K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  EvilTad 
#1 ·

how much miuras go for ??

See less See more
#8 ·
Re: so hot (lazydog108)

Quote, originally posted by lazydog108 »
Well...I saw one a while ago for $250,000. I think around $200,000 is average. Does that help?

I remember in the late 70's and 80's , you could find them in the paper for around 17K. No one wanted them back then. They were over shadowed by the Countach, and most at the time were into porsche 944 and 944 Turbos.

#9 ·
Re: so hot (fwdvw)

Quote, originally posted by fwdvw »
I remember in the late 70's and 80's , you could find them in the paper for around 17K. No one wanted them back then. They were over shadowed by the Countach, and most at the time were into porsche 944 and 944 Turbos.

Really? I guess that quite a few people got awesome deals! Wish I had been one of them!

#11 ·
Re: classic bull (candela!)

Quote, originally posted by candela! »

that is a hot piece of underrated automotive history..

I remember lusting after the Matchbox of this car, as a kid. For about 2 weeks, I'd go into the drugstore and look at it in the display. Finally saved up enough and bought it. This is w/o a doubt one of the coolest cars ever built!!! What's really funny, is that a couple of years ago, I was doing a gut job on a house that a friend of mine bought. He picked up this small car and tossed it over to me. It was a Matchbox Miura!! I recognized it immediately.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.