Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 380 of 380 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380
    Results 9,476 to 9,488 of 9488

Thread: Sneaker collectors

Vehicles
      2016 HKG Octopus Card
      05-08-2017 04:58 AM #9476
      I snagged these on the weekend at Nike Lab as well for more actual walking shoes as the Mrs and I like to go walk 3-5k most days. I love the comfort of a Lunar sole.

2. Remove Advertisements
      VWVortex.com
      Advertisements
    3. Member
      Vehicles
      2017 Ford Edge Sport 2014 VW CC 3.6 2007 Audi A8L 2005 Merury Montego Premier
      05-09-2017 02:20 PM #9477
      Quote Originally Posted by CanadianTurbo View Post
      I snagged these on the weekend at Nike Lab as well for more actual walking shoes as the Mrs and I like to go walk 3-5k most days. I love the comfort of a Lunar sole.

Which are more comfortable? Lunar or Inkie

Vehicles
      2016 HKG Octopus Card
      05-09-2017 10:21 PM #9478
      Quote Originally Posted by hifigli View Post
      Which are more comfortable? Lunar or Inkie
      I have not worn the Iniki yet, but I did 9kms on my first day with the Lunar Epic and there were no issues at all. I will report back when I get some time with the Iniki

5. 07-27-2017 05:21 AM #9479
      Quote Originally Posted by Moe Sizlack View Post
      not a collection, but here are my latest pair.
      cool

Vehicles
      09 Rabbit S, 07 GTI
      10-11-2017 09:11 AM #9480
      Just picked up another set of PUMA Vedanos in Black. Not your typical sneaker. Classy and sporty all-in-one.

07 United Gray GTI: EuroDyne Stage 2, SPEC Stage 2+ Clutch and Aluminum Lightweight Flywheel, K&N Intake, USP Downpipe, Autotech HPFP, CTS Direct Fit FMIC, Cast13 RB2s, etc.
      09 Reflex Silver Rabbit: C2 SRI Manifold, BSH Intake, USP Downpipe, Neuspeed Sport Springs, APR Swaybars, etc.

Vehicles
      2012 Kia Forte EX
      01-13-2019 01:43 AM #9481
      I know this thread is dead but I'm a sneakerhead who mainly collects Vans - apologies for the mess:

The bagged pair are a pair of limited edition Old Skools I picked up at one of the final "cross-country" Warped Tour dates I visited. They'll probably stay unworn.

Missing from that pic are my most special and favorite pair so far - Vans x NASA SK8-Hi MTE's:

As well as my latest pickup, UltraRange 3D's:

I'm trying to diversify: I have some Nike SB's (can't wait for the Panda Pigeon Dunks to drop!) a pair of Jordan 1 Game Royals, some Air Maxes and some Adidas along with less cool DC's and Etnies.

I'm a Vans guy though at the end of the day.

Anyone else here still in the game?
      Last edited by rickhamilton620; 01-13-2019 at 01:47 AM.

Vehicles
      2016 HKG Octopus Card
      01-13-2019 07:51 PM #9482
      I am still buying shoes, mostly just to wear these days and in HK the market is fiercely competitive on hyped releases so not always easy. I do have 6 Nike stores in my neighbourhood to check out though, including Nike Lab so no shortage of action.

My last pickup was the React Element 87s

Vehicles
      2012 Kia Forte EX
      01-13-2019 08:04 PM #9483
      I am still buying shoes, mostly just to wear these days and in HK the market is fiercely competitive on hyped releases so not always easy. I do have 6 Nike stores in my neighbourhood to check out though, including Nike Lab so no shortage of action.

My last pickup was the React Element 87s

Those are dope man! Ugh, so lucky you have a lot of stores. Aside from the usual Foot Lockers, Champs, etc. I have a Nike Outlet in Lancaster but it's not quite the same haha.

I really want to pick up a pair of VaporMax Utilities if I'm gonna get another pair of Nikes soon. But then again there's the black Off-White Prestos I've been drooling over... so many choices.

I pretty much wear everything, some more often than others. Waiting for the weather to clear up here before I start rotating in some of the nicer stuff again.

Vehicles
      2016 HKG Octopus Card
      01-14-2019 07:47 PM #9484
      Yes the level of stores is pretty insane here, we also have a lot of Adidas locations and even an ExIT (high end streetwear) and Undefeated in the neighborhood so choice is a plenty, but you see so many pairs of great sneakers on the feet of people everyday.

I actually went to the Nike outlet yesterday as it turns out (about a 45 minute train ride for me) and I picked up a pair of these Nike Epic React as my Nike Lunars posted at the top of this page are starting to look pretty beat. I have wanted the pink colour for a while and they were still the regular price at Nike Lab on Sunday, but the outlet had them at 45% off so that made my day and new everyday walking shoes in the rotation.

Vehicles
      2012 Kia Forte EX
      01-14-2019 08:42 PM #9485
      Yes the level of stores is pretty insane here, we also have a lot of Adidas locations and even an ExIT (high end streetwear) and Undefeated in the neighborhood so choice is a plenty, but you see so many pairs of great sneakers on the feet of people everyday.

I actually went to the Nike outlet yesterday as it turns out (about a 45 minute train ride for me) and I picked up a pair of these Nike Epic React as my Nike Lunars posted at the top of this page are starting to look pretty beat. I have wanted the pink colour for a while and they were still the regular price at Nike Lab on Sunday, but the outlet had them at 45% off so that made my day and new everyday walking shoes in the rotation.

Oh for sure, doesn't surprise me that you get to see a lot of cool sneakers there! Ugh, Undefeated...definitely gonna be a stop for me if I'm ever out west.

Nice! Love the contrast between the pink and gray! That's funny about NikeLab vs. the outlet, good thing you checked! I love the outlet, I almost picked up some Free Run 2018's as gym sneaks for a song the last time I was there, ended up getting my first pair of Huaraches to just wear around outside the gym for a good price - super comfortable kicks that look amazing. I love em.

12. Member Disgruntled Ziemniak's Avatar
      Vehicles
      337 GTI
      02-06-2019 05:50 PM #9486
      Not sure if this should go in the music section or this section.
      Im seriously considering buying this pair. One of my all time favorite albums as well as music groups.

Your favorite Ziemniak, hold the gravy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer
      "Seriously?
      Are we not doing phrasing anymore?"
      Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Rosenberg
      Do you speak Buddhism?

Vehicles
      2012 Kia Forte EX
      02-07-2019 10:25 AM #9487
      Quote Originally Posted by Lukec436 View Post
      Not sure if this should go in the music section or this section.
      Im seriously considering buying this pair. One of my all time favorite albums as well as music groups.

Those look sweet! Go for it, I do know that they tend to err on the side of caution in terms of approving stuff that may be copyrighted though...

14. Member Disgruntled Ziemniak's Avatar
      Vehicles
      337 GTI
      02-07-2019 11:09 AM #9488
      Quote Originally Posted by rickhamilton620 View Post
      Those look sweet! Go for it, I do know that they tend to err on the side of caution in terms of approving stuff that may be copyrighted though...
      I'll look into it

EDIT:
      Just looked into it, "No copywrited material".
      I'd definitely still try to slip them a fast one though
      Last edited by Lukec436; 02-07-2019 at 11:14 AM.
      Your favorite Ziemniak, hold the gravy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer
      "Seriously?
      Are we not doing phrasing anymore?"
      Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Rosenberg
      Do you speak Buddhism?

Page 380 of 380 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380