VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Austin Area GTGs

2M views 38K replies 483 participants last post by  Vegeta Gti 
#1 · (Edited)
Austin Area GTGs n stuff.

WELCOME TO THE AUSTIN AREA VW/AUDI GTG THREAD

This thread goes pretty quick and is sometimes hard to follow but if you're a VW/Audi enthusiast and want to get involved with the VW/Audi community in the area then hit reply and introduce yourself!

We have weekly get togethers at the Draught House Pub (DH) every Tuesday night at 8pm.

The DH is on the corner of 42nd and Medical Pkwy. We usually park across the street so we can all back in next to each other. Photo ops yo! :pic:

MAP

See less See more
#64 ·
Re: (cort_337_)

Quote, originally posted by cort_337_ »
Jake, I should get my grill according to UPS on Thursday morning!!! How's your schedule looking?
Then I need to go to Austin Veedub so I can get some cluster lights.
All I wanna know is....Who's coming with me?

where we going? i wanna take my bike for a ride.

#65 ·
Re: (cort_337_)

Thursday morning...Hell yeah! Im off thursday... but i have class until 1. so we can go after that. I am gonna look for some mk3 handles cause mk2 handles suck. So yeah, lets go to AVDub on thursday. dont forget about the flare cort! haha

Anyone is more than welcome to come on thursday. we are going to Austin Vee Dub. Post up a cell number or something and if you are interested Cort or I will give you a call to meet up some place. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#68 ·
Re: (JakkoVR)

Quote, originally posted by JakkoVR »
Thursday morning...Hell yeah! Im off thursday... but i have class until 1. so we can go after that. I am gonna look for some mk3 handles cause mk2 handles suck. So yeah, lets go to AVDub on thursday. dont forget about the flare cort! haha

Anyone is more than welcome to come on thursday. we are going to Austin Vee Dub. Post up a cell number or something and if you are interested Cort or I will give you a call to meet up some place. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Ummm... the MKIII handles aren't that much better. We replace those on a regular basis due to latch failure and locking mechanism failure. If it is possible for you to do so in any way shape or form, I would recommend using something more reliable.
But hey, every now and then you'll get lucky and run into a good MKIII handle and or latch.

#73 ·
Re: (blackgold)

Quote, originally posted by blackgold »
Anyone wanna buy a nice clean 02 VR6 GTi?!?!?
Brian

you loser, dont be like me.

#79 ·
Re: (JakkoVR)

Hello??? Who let this drop out of sight?

I just got my textured rub strips on and so that means all my new stuff is done for now. I won't be able to make it out tonight (not like anyone would miss me) but next Saturday there is a very distinct possibility that I will show if we can get a few folks out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.