Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project NSU TTS Introduction

1. Member
      Vehicles
      2016 Golf 7 R
      04-20-2007 09:16 PM #26
      Bilstein is what mine will get. I will actually start writing the suspension article soon. I just had the height adjustement welded to the rear A-arms which were also converted to heim joints.
      As for the exhaust.....I just received my custom made one by Juergen Keilhofer. All stainless with HJS Motorsports catalic converter. The motor parts are nearly all here....just waiting for Pauter for my custom rods which they are trying to make as light as possible.
      Alex

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Vehicles
      65 sunbeam tiger, 76 Rabbit, 89 cabriolet, 95 s6 avant, 03 mazda protege 5
      04-20-2007 10:26 PM #27
      Can't wait to see this

4. 05-23-2007 03:33 PM #28
      Matbe you could share some pics of the mods, like the suspension, as they are done.

5. Member
      Vehicles
      2016 Golf 7 R
      05-25-2007 07:22 PM #29
      I will try to find some web space to upload some pics.
      Alex

Vehicles
      1970 NSU 1300TT
      09-09-2020 01:48 PM #30
      Hi all, I realize this thread has probably been inactive for quite a while now, however I could use some help restoring my NSU. A few years ago I bought a NSU 1000C and over the past few years we have been restoring it into a 1300 TT vintage racer. We are basically finished with it now, however we would like to change/modify the suspension since we can't get enough camber with the 1000C suspension. Does anyone have any photos of a TT/TTS suspension setup or if you know any information that could help us, please don't hesitate to reply. I live in Chicago, Illinois and we plan on taking it vintage racing across midwest U.S. I'll attach a few photos so you can see our suspension setup right now and our progress with the restoration. Any advice or information is greatly appreciated!!
      Since my account is not old enough, I am unable to post pictures or links. our website has a few photos if you want to check it out it is: joyauxvintage .com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12