VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Ft. Hood, TX and Killeen, TX?

489K views 10K replies 164 participants last post by  kuma85 
#1 ·
I am an active-duty soldier and I'm stationed on Ft. Hood in Killeen, TX. Just Wondering if there are any groups or hangouts around in the area.

#2 ·
Re: Ft. Hood, TX and Killeen, TX? (Mus2kgen)

nope! There are a few of us locally. We kinda do our own things, honestly, haven't even done much together lately. If we get together, it's usually at someone's garage to perform surgery on something or another. What part of base are you on? I'm at the hospital and pop in to the clinics occasionally. Another guy is at Bennett Clinic.. I dunno where Joe Castro works. Shawn is AFK from the ARMY for school...
Brian

#3 ·
^ more or less summed it up. Dont believe the people at the gate this is not "The Great Place".

#4 ·
Re: (beachball6)

Quote, originally posted by blackgold »
I dunno where Joe Castro works.

I work for III Corps. or you can find me instructing at the Army Combatives fight house whenever work is not too busy...

Quote, originally posted by beachball6 »
^ more or less summed it up. Dont believe the people at the gate this is not "The Great Place".

Who they fooling!

I get pissed off everytime they say that to me!

#16 ·
Re: (90gliman)

Quote, originally posted by 90gliman »
ya there is some people here ! 90% of you that posted must stay on post and drive past every one thinking your bad ass. yes i had to say that. um if your a general car guy some people meet up at advanced auto parts off stan schlueter exit

I heard about that GTG.. Hows the turn out for the euro folks? I might check it out next week when I drive back from Houston...Its every thursday right?

#24 ·
Re: (90gliman)

Quote, originally posted by 90gliman »
ya there is some people here ! 90% of you that posted must stay on post and drive past every one thinking your bad ass. yes i had to say that. um if your a general car guy some people meet up at advanced auto parts off stan schlueter exit

Yea what eric said I'll even throw the V on my bike if I think you'll have any possibilty of understanding what I mean.

#25 ·
Re: (beachball6)

Quote, originally posted by beachball6 »

Yea what eric said I'll even throw the V on my bike if I think you'll have any possibilty of understanding what I mean.
Shawn u are so gangsta!!
Who is working or going to school on Friday? We should get up and do something.

#26 ·
Re: (BMPR32TX)

Quote, originally posted by BMPR32TX »
Shawn u are so gangsta!!
Who is working or going to school on Friday? We should get up and do something.

You can catch me roll'n. I'm not doing anything til monday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.