VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

In a race between Bugatti Veyron versus Nissan GTR, who would win?

42K views 26 replies 25 participants last post by  Senior Member 
#1 ·
Between the two worlds fastest production cars, who would win? I was looking around on youtube, etc, no dice...

#12 ·
Re: In a race between Bugatti Veyron versus Nissan GTR, who would win? (phatso786)

You guys put too much faith in Top Gears antics.
They are equalizing 'fast' cars for television.
A Veyron accelerates and brakes faster than any other production car.
Yet, it still pulls 1+g of lateral grip.
You better believe it is faster (around a track) than a GTR.

#14 ·
Re: In a race between Bugatti Veyron versus Nissan GTR, who would win? (jforesman)

Quote, originally posted by jforesman »
If give them both enought to buy the veyron. the person with gtr would win he has $1,000,000 to put into the car

negative. you cant touch the GTR without breaking it.
cmon, im not one to normally compare horsepower #'s because i know theres more contributing to a cars performance, but jesus, 500hp compared to 1000? ITS GOT TWICE AS MANY TURBOS AND MORE THAN TWICE AS MANY CYLINDERS.
not even a ? as to which would win

#15 ·
Re: In a race between Bugatti Veyron versus Nissan GTR, who would win? (MKIVRedline)

Quote, originally posted by MKIVRedline »

negative. you cant touch the GTR without breaking it.
cmon, im not one to normally compare horsepower #'s because i know theres more contributing to a cars performance, but jesus, 500hp compared to 1000? ITS GOT TWICE AS MANY TURBOS AND MORE THAN TWICE AS MANY CYLINDERS.
not even a ? as to which would win

ELL oh ELL to that

#20 ·
Re: In a race between Bugatti Veyron versus Nissan GTR, who would win? (mazmac24)

Quote, originally posted by mazmac24 »
Between the two worlds fastest production cars, who would win? I was looking around on youtube, etc, no dice...

a 3.5L twin turbo AWD or a w16 QUAD TURBO AWD...... 400hp vs 1500hp?
that explains it

#23 ·
okay well first off i love how the veyron has anywhere from 900 to 1500hp depending on who is asked...the "brochure" says 1001. (had to have the extra 1?? good job bugatti. wouldn't have been near as epic without the extra one in there). and for everything else, i'm a mk1 guy so idk why i care, but EVERYONE has to give the GT-R props for keeping up with the f***ing thing considiering its short, idk, like TEN CYLINDERS!! bet nobody's pathfinder in their garage will do that!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.