VWVortex.com - Official Art And Design For Sale/Want To Buy Thread READ BEFORE POSTING
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official Art And Design For Sale/Want To Buy Thread READ BEFORE POSTING

1. 10-26-2014 03:13 PM #51
      Quote Originally Posted by welderdood View Post
      Nah. I have only one public piece and its out in Madison Ct.<p>Have a look at my website. <br>
      I want to look that piece

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Vehicles
      Mk5 Jetta Sportwagen, Mk5 Jetta, Mk2 Jetta, Mk1 Jetta
      01-15-2015 04:43 PM #52
      Looking to sell off our inventory of VW/Audi related silk screened t-shirts. We just shut down our website, but you can check us out on Instagram...search for Dubish Clothing. We have a variety of designs, colors and sizes. Pricing is very low!! Please email [email protected] for more info. Thanks!

Vehicles
      |84 911|86 GLI|63 356|86 Rebel|18+19 Husqvarna Svartpilen|17 GROM|20 Giulia Ti Sport
      08-10-2015 10:43 AM #54
      For sale are some portraits done by speed painter Rob Surette. Surette has appeared on multiple television shows showcasing his talents. He creates these portraits in minutes, and you're not sure what he's painting until he's finished. He has appeared on Oprah, the Today show multiple times, the Tonight Show, and several others. This is really a unique medium, and while I wouldn't consider it fine art, it's definitely unique work done by someone who has some recognition.

Here are some examples of his appearances:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-34wfor9JEI
      www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cw2TbAylHg

Here is a portrait he did using push pins, valued at over $250,000:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012...-tacks-really/

The paintings that are for sale are in one of his largest canvas sizes, 5.5' x 4'. They are acrylic on canvas.

On his website, this size sells for $2,800 here:

http://www.amazingheroart.com/NewFil..._painting.html

The portraits are of some iconic historical figures:

- Abraham Lincoln
      - Albert Einstein
      - Ludwig van Beethoven
      - Martin Luther King, Jr.

I honestly have no idea what to price them at. Since the artist asks $2,800 a piece on his website, I suppose I'll start at half that, $1,400 a piece and take whatever I get for a best offer. I don't mind breaking up the set either.

5. 05-30-2016 09:55 AM #55
      Sup guys, im a design student and vw lover like most of you. ive been designing for about 4 years now. tryin to make some extra dough so i figured id come here for it. So 30 bucks gets you a vectorized version of your car and everything you need to go get it printed on stickers or shirts for yourself.
      (sorry for huge images)

(sorry for huge images)

to sum up. 30$ for a vectored version of your car!

Contact me through email at [email protected] or by text at 860-841-5592.

6. 05-19-2020 03:13 PM #56
      NICE

7. 05-19-2020 03:16 PM #57

8. 05-20-2020 07:38 AM #58
      NICE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123