VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

THE OFFICIAL SPOTTED THREAD V1.3

824K views 12K replies 151 participants last post by  Lima 
#1 ·
The two "Official Spotted" threads before this one both went waaaay OT. It is a CAR SPOTTING THREAD, so please keep it that way.
PS - Non compliance may result in member point loss.

Modified by Sloth at 5:54 PM 5-6-2009

#80 ·
Re: (sweatyworker)

Quote, originally posted by sweatyworker »
Youtube popeye chicken. Err spotted me thinking about buying a Mk2 GTI. What possible horrors await if it is described as having a small amount of rust at the base of the windscreen?

Ours has some about the size of a ten cent piece at the base of one of the wiper blades. It hasn't really changed much in 5 years though. I think it's common, but can't really comment on what may be lurking.

#97 ·
Re: (minigolf)

Quote, originally posted by minigolf »
The exhaust tips need more cowbell.

heheheh... the world needs more cowbell!
Can Anyone find out what engine etc, is inside that mini? am very curious. it better be completely wild to justify the use of a perfectly good set of M3 wheels.
PS: spotted. Walker St North Sydney today. new ugly black scooby Sti dumped on dished matt forged Advan 5 spokes. For some thing so ugly, it really looked better. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Sorta like how dish improves the 350z nissans. On the scoob it makes itlook more pumped, and even more reflective of the Lancia Intergrale Evo.
Spotted. My train to work, a fabulously dressed greek girl who had that whole super hot "Eva mendes" style and look.

#100 ·
Re: (Manny Bothans)

Quote, originally posted by Manny Bothans »
ergh my sausage and egg mc muffin isnt sitting so well

hahahah... well, it's not the scoob image, nor theidea of Eva Mendes... it's your fault for eat at Maccers! hehehehehe...
As for Timmeh? Cool! what were you doing in India?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.