VWVortex

Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195
    Results 4,851 to 4,870 of 4870

Thread: LEGO Picture Thread

Vehicles
      1977 Coupe DeVille
      09-05-2020 12:12 AM #4851
      Quote Originally Posted by dr_spock View Post
      Congrats. How's your LEGO Friends collection?
      None existent lol

New Christmas 18+ aka creator export was leaked. Supposed to be out sept 23. Not sure if anyone else waits all years for these as me lol
      Dub Cult l DubAudi l ESAD l Only here for the LEGO thread l PVW Nov 2016
      #hardlinesbyswoops #swoopsbuilt IG mr__pq

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Vehicles
      1977 Coupe DeVille
      09-08-2020 08:18 PM #4852
      Got the Ducati delivered today. Am I the only one who gets annoyed when the boxes are tapped shut and have the glue sealed ends? I like to save the boxes and the ones you have to rip open end up getting destroyed

09-08-2020 08:29 PM #4853
      Quote Originally Posted by P Q View Post
      Got the Ducati delivered today. Am I the only one who gets annoyed when the boxes are tapped shut and have the glue sealed ends? I like to save the boxes and the ones you have to rip open end up getting destroyed

I'm with you.

So, I have to admit, the bookstore et looked lame online & in photos, but in person, it's pretty sweet & my daughter loves it......

She's gonna start on the harry potter sets this weekend after her first week back at schoolwork.

Vehicles
      1977 Coupe DeVille
      09-09-2020 06:10 PM #4854
      So being it’s that time of year again already what’s everyone got on their holiday wish list? So far I am waiting for the new Christmas village set. So unless something else comes out I wasn’t expecting that’s my list right now lol

6. Member
      Vehicles
      '18 MK7.5 GTI SE 6M Great Falls Green over Plaid '19 RDX A-Spec Apex Blue Pearl over Red
      09-09-2020 11:07 PM #4855
      You mean the ~3/4 in wide ones? They’re for tracking as well. Maybe they figure it won’t hold for some sets/boxes on their own?

I still need to build my Jurassic park gate and NES. No time lately.

Vehicles
      1977 Coupe DeVille
      09-10-2020 08:01 PM #4856
      Quote Originally Posted by JettaMobile View Post
      You mean the ~3/4 in wide ones? They’re for tracking as well. Maybe they figure it won’t hold for some sets/boxes on their own?

I still need to build my Jurassic park gate and NES. No time lately.
      Bigger sets also. The Ducati was a “tape” closed box. I had to rip the end open

Vehicles
      S4, R32
      09-18-2020 11:03 AM #4857
      Razor Crest is listed and available. debating which Advent calendar I want this year: City or Star Wars.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/d...or-crest-75292
      welcome to the layer cake

Vehicles
      2011 BMW 328i Touring, 2017 MINI Clubman John Cooper Works
      09-18-2020 11:33 AM #4858
      The bookshop arrived yesterday from Amazon and they didn't even bother packaging it.

So the box was obviously mangled and had the shipping label affixed to the front. I complained and got a 20% credit.

10. Learning New Things Every Day. GreenandChrome's Avatar
      Vehicles
      '12 Earth F****r Limited EL; '12 A4q; '18 UBM Q3q
      09-18-2020 11:36 AM #4859
      Quote Originally Posted by n0rdicalex. View Post
      Razor Crest is listed and available. debating which Advent calendar I want this year: City or Star Wars.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/d...or-crest-75292
      We got the Star Wars one, since we have the last 3 years. Having the City one is meh. I think we now have 7 LEGO Advents. Last year we didn't even put them out.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
      The bookshop arrived yesterday from Amazon and they didn't even bother packaging it.

So the box was obviously mangled and had the shipping label affixed to the front. I complained and got a 20% credit.
      AMZN getting cheap. My wife ordered my presents from AMZN and selected "This is a Gift." Didn't bother to box one of the gifts, which happened to have the product image on all the sides. But I did get a lot of thermal labels printed that said "Happy Birthday, this is a gift!"
      "Excluding the possibility that a female Scandinavian Olympian was running around outside our house last night, what else might be a possibility?"
      If someone you know is afflicted with Dunning-Kruger, please help. #knowthecure
      @mbull | instagram #imhardlyeverserious
      __________________________________________ #srtallthethings

Vehicles
      S4, R32
      09-18-2020 12:18 PM #4860
      Quote Originally Posted by GreenandChrome View Post
      We got the Star Wars one, since we have the last 3 years. Having the City one is meh. I think we now have 7 LEGO Advents. Last year we didn't even put them out.
      I got my girlfriend the Harry Potter one and my niece liked it so much, I ordered her one as well in 2019. I ordered it via Target since they were sold out everywhere, but it ended up being "processing" for weeks so assumed it was sold out and canceled my order. I found a local Walmart that had it and shipped to her. Target ended up refunding me...and shipping me a Harry Potter Lego advent calendar. so I have one from last year ready to go for this year already.

oddly enough, the advent calendar internal structure is perfect for starting garden seedlings.

09-20-2020 08:11 PM #4861
      Walked into the lego store 15 minutes before they closed to get my daughter the harry potter owl set....... "oh, if you spend a few more dollars you can get the free harry potter add-on set......so we grabbed the Diagon Alley set.

Vehicles
      2018 Atlas SEL R-Line, 2019 330xi M-Sport
      09-21-2020 05:40 AM #4862
      I had an interesting experience with Lego online and Paypal.

I order a handful of things for Christmas for the boys. One of which is the AT-AT, which was on backorder. I was lazy, so instead of grabbing my wallet I just used Paypal to pay.

Three out of four items ship. Two weeks later I get an email from Lego saying my payment has been rejected for the AT-AT. The email says I have to call customer service. So, I call first thing and get a rep on the phone after 45 minutes. She tells me that Paypal rejected the charges because it already authorized the charge on the items that shipped. I can't say I've ever come across this having used Paypal for over twenty years. Anyway, I get payment setup and ask if I'll still get the AT-AT now - she says that it will ship right away.

Well, here I am two weeks later waiting with my order page saying, "waiting on new stock." I know it's three months to Christmas but our mail is ridiculously slow to get over here and I'm not holding out much hope that anymore will be in stock in a timely fashion.

14. Learning New Things Every Day. GreenandChrome's Avatar
      Vehicles
      09-21-2020 10:19 AM #4863
      Quote Originally Posted by NoDubJustYet View Post
      I had an interesting experience with Lego online and Paypal.

I order a handful of things for Christmas for the boys. One of which is the AT-AT, which was on backorder. I was lazy, so instead of grabbing my wallet I just used Paypal to pay.

Three out of four items ship. Two weeks later I get an email from Lego saying my payment has been rejected for the AT-AT. The email says I have to call customer service. So, I call first thing and get a rep on the phone after 45 minutes. She tells me that Paypal rejected the charges because it already authorized the charge on the items that shipped. I can't say I've ever come across this having used Paypal for over twenty years. Anyway, I get payment setup and ask if I'll still get the AT-AT now - she says that it will ship right away.

Well, here I am two weeks later waiting with my order page saying, "waiting on new stock." I know it's three months to Christmas but our mail is ridiculously slow to get over here and I'm not holding out much hope that anymore will be in stock in a timely fashion.
      You're like, 20 minutes from the factory, just go pick it up there.

"Excluding the possibility that a female Scandinavian Olympian was running around outside our house last night, what else might be a possibility?"

Vehicles
      09-21-2020 10:37 AM #4864
      Quote Originally Posted by GreenandChrome View Post
      You're like, 20 minutes from the factory, just go pick it up there.

Billund is a good 8 hours... and I think the Germans shutdown the border with the Netherlands this weekend. We do need to head up there at some point. There's also a Danish flight museum that has the helo that plucked my dad out of the Baltic 39 years ago. So, LEGO and family legend helicopter is a pretty good mix. Just need 'ronapocalypse to end.

Plus I'm not paying Euros when I can pay Dolla Dolla Bills Y'all and have a two week wait on the mail.

16. Geriatric Member BRealistic's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2018 F150
      09-21-2020 05:06 PM #4865
      My dad just decided to tackle one I got for him last Christmas.
      I'm impressed.

Vehicles owned (*=automatic):
      Chevy: 82 Cavalier Type 10, 94 Cavalier Coupe* | Chrysler: 96 Town & Country* | Ford: 73 F100, 88 F150, 18 F150* | Jeep: 78 CJ-5 | Mazdas: 83 GLC, 85 RX7 GS, 86 323, 90 323, 90 B2600i, 92 Miata, 97 Protege, 01 B2300, 01 B3000, 04 RX8 | Nissan: 90 240SX SE | Plymouth: 88 Caravan* | Pontiac: 84 Grand Prix* | Toyota: 84 Celica GTS, 02 Tundra*

Vehicles
      S4, R32
      Yesterday 10:30 AM #4866
      So being it’s that time of year again already what’s everyone got on their holiday wish list? So far I am waiting for the new Christmas village set. So unless something else comes out I wasn’t expecting that’s my list right now lol
      is this what you're waiting for? cos I might need that too.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/elf-club-house-10275

Vehicles
      8th VW... 8 others...
      Yesterday 09:14 PM #4867
      Quote Originally Posted by NoDubJustYet View Post
      Oops... I did a thing... this and Mos Eisley Cantina, oh my (and still trying to get through to customer service for the lack of Yoda's saber)

Quote Originally Posted by n0rdicalex. View Post
      is this what you're waiting for? cos I might need that too.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/elf-club-house-10275

Hmm, maybe I'll just cash in points and get this for freeeeeeeeeeeeee...
      ===== Mine: (#8) 2015 Pure White GLI
      =====
      ===== His: (#4) 2017 Night Blue GTI
      =====
      ===== Daughter's (was briefly my #9) 2001 Bright Green Cabrio

Vehicles
      Today 03:01 AM #4868
      Quote Originally Posted by Green Hare View Post
      Oops... I did a thing... this and Mos Eisley Cantina, oh my (and still trying to get through to customer service for the lack of Yoda's saber)
      I'm pretty sure my wife would divorce me if I did that. She still hasn't gotten over me buying the UCS Millennium Falcon. LOL

Vehicles
      gray hare.
      Today 07:23 PM #4869

Who is getting a pair?

21. Learning New Things Every Day. GreenandChrome's Avatar
      Vehicles
      Today 07:33 PM #4870
      Quote Originally Posted by PSU View Post

Who is getting a pair?
      They're about as comfortable as stepping on a LEGO.

Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195