Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193
    Results 4,801 to 4,816 of 4816

Thread: LEGO Picture Thread

Vehicles
      1977 Coupe DeVille
      08-01-2020 12:12 AM #4801
      Just placed orders for the Nintendo ES. Pumpkin and bat duo. Halloween hayride. I thought the Ducati and whitehouse where coming out aug 1st also but I guess not
      Dub Cult l DubAudi l ESAD l Only here for the LEGO thread l PVW Nov 2016
      #hardlinesbyswoops #swoopsbuilt IG mr__pq

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Vehicles
      S4, R32
      08-01-2020 11:58 AM #4802
      Quote Originally Posted by P Q View Post
      Just placed orders for the Nintendo ES. Pumpkin and bat duo. Halloween hayride. I thought the Ducati and whitehouse where coming out aug 1st also but I guess not
      yeah same!

other Technic sets say 1-Sep, but the Ducati still says "coming soon!" I had the NES in my cart, but grabbed the Ideas Treehouse instead and the Halloween Hayride.
      welcome to the layer cake

Vehicles
      '15 STi & '16 .:R
      08-01-2020 01:25 PM #4803
      A bunch of the Boeing Osprey sets actually made it to retailers and apparently they don’t have to send them back. So, of course, they are ending up on eBay for $800-$1200...

Brickset bought a set to review.

https://brickset.com/article/52876/r...13-v-22-osprey
      iain

Quote Originally Posted by GoLfUnV View Post
      This...
      ... he stuck his thumb into my butt cheek, held it there for 2-3 minutes, and i haven't had any pain since.

5. Member
      Vehicles
      '18 MK7.5 GTI SE 6M Great Falls Green over Plaid '19 RDX A-Spec Apex Blue Pearl over Red
      08-01-2020 02:51 PM #4804
      Kept getting checkout errors on my laptop when trying to buy the NES set last night. CC and PayPal wouldn’t process per the Lego site.

Tried it on my phone and everything worked perfectly. Got an order number, confirmation, charge on the CC, etc.

Check my email and I’ve got a PayPal transaction for the same thing from when I was trying to order on my laptop. Never got an order confirmation from Lego. And of course the CC I have associated with PayPal has a preauth for the full amount.

Been on hold for an hour plus with Lego to see what the deal is. If I end up with two whatever I’ll sell one for cost. But I really don’t want to end up getting charged twice for one set.

6. Member
      Vehicles
      Volkswagen Caddy '88
      08-01-2020 05:52 PM #4805
      Quote Originally Posted by Hostile View Post
      A bunch of the Boeing Osprey sets actually made it to retailers and apparently they don’t have to send them back. So, of course, they are ending up on eBay for $800-$1200...

Brickset bought a set to review.

https://brickset.com/article/52876/r...13-v-22-osprey
      A danish toy warehouse sold some hundreds yes.

Vehicles
      1977 Coupe DeVille
      08-01-2020 07:25 PM #4806
      Quote Originally Posted by JettaMobile View Post
      Kept getting checkout errors on my laptop when trying to buy the NES set last night. CC and PayPal wouldn’t process per the Lego site.

Tried it on my phone and everything worked perfectly. Got an order number, confirmation, charge on the CC, etc.

Check my email and I’ve got a PayPal transaction for the same thing from when I was trying to order on my laptop. Never got an order confirmation from Lego. And of course the CC I have associated with PayPal has a preauth for the full amount.

Been on hold for an hour plus with Lego to see what the deal is. If I end up with two whatever I’ll sell one for cost. But I really don’t want to end up getting charged twice for one set.
      I had issues too. I first went to check out with PayPal Would sit; in hi5 sub I order then get that error code. I 5hen went to check out as to pay with credit card , I hit submit and it went right to PayPal saying order confirmed. I got a confirmation from both LEGO and PayPal and it seems it only went through once. Same thing happened when I ordered the train

Also the NES was also available before 12am. Not sure if anyone else noticed that

8. Member
      Vehicles
      '18 MK7.5 GTI SE 6M Great Falls Green over Plaid '19 RDX A-Spec Apex Blue Pearl over Red
      08-01-2020 09:52 PM #4807
      Quote Originally Posted by P Q View Post

Also the NES was also available before 12am. Not sure if anyone else noticed that
      Sure did. Surprised me too.

Threw my phone on speaker while I took care of some work stuff and gave up after waiting for 1.5 hours on hold. I’m wondering if a bunch of people are in the same boat as me.
      Last edited by JettaMobile; 08-01-2020 at 09:55 PM.

Vehicles
      1977 Coupe DeVille
      08-01-2020 11:48 PM #4808
      Based of what you said happened and me basically getting the same thing but only getting charged once I’d say you aren’t alone

Vehicles
      2016 HKG Octopus Card
      08-02-2020 09:33 PM #4809
      I went to my local Lego store yesterday (Sunday) and they had most of the new items in stock, so we grabbed the NES, it looked so good in person.

I am still surprised the Ducati set is not available for you guys, it has been out here for months now, June I think...

Vehicles
      1977 Coupe DeVille
      08-03-2020 09:26 PM #4810
      Quote Originally Posted by CanadianTurbo View Post

I am still surprised the Ducati set is not available for you guys, it has been out here for months now, June I think...
      Yeah man. toysandbricks.com had listed it as aug 1st. But it doesn’t even have a date listed

12. Member
      Vehicles
      Explorer PI, LS430, GX460
      08-04-2020 12:52 PM #4811
      I ordered the NES from Lego.com on Saturday. On my account, it still doesn't show the order yet... gives an error. Anyone else have this? They did charge my CC...

13. Member
      Vehicles
      08-04-2020 10:06 PM #4812
      Quote Originally Posted by roman16v View Post
      I ordered the NES from Lego.com on Saturday. On my account, it still doesn't show the order yet... gives an error. Anyone else have this? They did charge my CC...
      Disregard, got an email with shipping confirmation.

Not sure when I'll put it together. I still haven't gotten around to the Lunar Lander yet.

Vehicles
      1977 Coupe DeVille
      08-06-2020 08:44 PM #4813
      Got me NES, two new Halloween sets and vip 2x4 buildable red block today

15. Member
      Vehicles
      08-08-2020 04:52 PM #4814
      Lego.com ordering process was pretty awful, first time and definitely the last time. Will just make the trip to the local Lego store next time. Anyways, it's here.

Going in the closet with the Lunar Lander... will get to it in a few months, just too much going on right now.

Vehicles
      '15 STi & '16 .:R
      08-08-2020 05:44 PM #4815
      Quote Originally Posted by roman16v View Post
      Lego.com ordering process was pretty awful, first time and definitely the last time. Will just make the trip to the local Lego store next time. Anyways, it's here.

Going in the closet with the Lunar Lander... will get to it in a few months, just too much going on right now.
      I have never had a problem ordering from LEGO.com, a side from trying to apply rewards from their new VIP system.

I also don’t try to login at midnight on new release days because I can just wait.
      iain

Quote Originally Posted by GoLfUnV View Post
      This...
      ... he stuck his thumb into my butt cheek, held it there for 2-3 minutes, and i haven't had any pain since.

Vehicles
      1977 Coupe DeVille
      08-09-2020 08:58 PM #4816
      I have had no issues ordering online besides the two times I logged in at midnight. The new vip points situation sucks. You have to log on to the computer before you go to the store so you can approve the points used. But you guys know that already. If I’m doing all that work I’m just going to order online. No point in going out of my way to go to the store anymore.on top of that add what is going on in the world and I can’t be bothered to make the trip anymore. Sucks cus I liked going to the store to just look around

Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193