VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

some shots....

45K views 29 replies 25 participants last post by  Eagle Eye 22 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Re: (AEB A4)

heyy, i saw that one over there a couple of days ago. dubs, your cw gti wouldnt happen to have a quad exhaust and a really big intercooler would it?

#7 ·
Re: (AHFlynn)

Quote, originally posted by AHFlynn »
heyy, i saw that one over there a couple of days ago. dubs, your cw gti wouldnt happen to have a quad exhaust and a really big intercooler would it?

nope it doesnt unfortunitly..but im pretty sure that you are refering to rich from porsche...his username is running2rich4fsi

#8 ·
Re: (.:Dubs)

ah, alright. it looked pretty nice. they guys at that porsche dealership were great. typically they just ignore the teenagers walking around checking out all the cars they cant afford but there were a couple guys in there all too happy to joke around and talk about the porsches. there was also one unfortunate salesman who had to put up with some whiney blonde woman complaining about how the tires on her cayenne handled in the cold...must have been the worst thing in the world for those sales guys suddenly having to deal with the consumers that a sports soccer mom car brings in

#12 ·
Re: (Skoll)

Quote, originally posted by Skoll »
Those are amazing shots. I'd love to have a chance to hit the shutter a few times in front of a Veyron.

if i was standing in front of bugatti hitting the shutter would be the last thing i was thinkin about

#14 ·
Re: some shots.... (raised-on-DUBS)

Haha hey look! It's the ghost of the employee that chose to park the Veyron out by the road! He is standing on the right of the car in the last pic... sweet shots but thats eerie with that guy ghosted in there

Also loving the Ford Windstar and Jeep Cherokee parked next to the Veyron at the BENTLEY dealership haha

Modified by SchickQuattroB5 at 7:53 PM 11-5-2009

#16 ·
Re: some shots.... (raised-on-DUBS)

Quote, originally posted by raised-on-DUBS »

seriously... wtf?

It a ghost, can't you tell?!?!?!

#25 ·
Re: some shots.... (ShockwaveCS)

Quote, originally posted by ShockwaveCS »
sometimes yo ucan slowly capture an image over ten to 30 seconds. stuff will show up. it help with shine and the way light is allowed in. I think.

If that's the case, there should be blurry movements as the "person" is not actually there when the shot done. But then i dunno, the photographer should know better as all pictures are edited, there is no way he missed that ghostly shadow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.