VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Official Hawaii Chat Thread - No Drama!

232K views 4K replies 142 participants last post by  RoRo777 
#1 ·
We had one over in the PNW and as long as the drama stays out of it, which I don't see much of around here, it should keep going.
Courtesy Mario:
Quote, originally posted by svander »
The rules of this thread:
No questionable images/content, period. If you want to talk about subjects that fall within this definition, please find other means to do so. Discussing inappropriate topics, circumventing the word filter and disregarding the user agreement will result in your removal from this forum.

There will be zero tolerance for drama being brought out to public. We mean it. Bans will be handed out for this. Enough is enough.

The rest of the user agreement applies as much as ever, so please keep that in mind. We want to give you guys a place to socialize and share things. We are a part of this community as much as you are and we enjoy interacting as well but it is up to you to keep this thing going. Please report inappropriate content as described above before and rather than engaging people in arguments, otherwise this whole thing is pointless and we're back to square one.

See less See more
#76 ·
Re: FV-QR (Island20V)

Even with the past car shows on the island to include HIN being so bleh, I would reccomend checking out the Streetcar Supreme show this weekend. The variety of cars there make this solid event. Heres's the schedule of events BTW:
Bikini contest will be on Friday night.
Cherry Blossom Cabaret and Pin-Up girl contest will be on Saturday night.
Hot Dog eating contest will be on Sunday.

#78 ·
Re: FV-QR (Island20V)

i got a jack and jackstands and shade here at me casa, as far as 2x4's they can be acquired easily. i have some other stuff to drive onto as well. i'm in ewa

#80 ·
Re: FV-QR (maotsetung)

Quote, originally posted by Vegeta Gti »
i got a jack and jackstands and shade here at me casa, as far as 2x4's they can be acquired easily. i have some other stuff to drive onto as well. i'm in ewa

I might take you up on that. Especially since you are on my side of town. I'll give you a call this afternoon Chris.
Quote, originally posted by maotsetung »

That guy's very happy..hehehe. He really love them BIG dogs..I mean bratz.

Yeah Jesse and I, the two on the right, were favored to win. We stopped to help the choking guy while the guy on the end was the only one to keep eating through the choker.

#92 ·
Re: FV-QR (mulatt0chika)

18 months in Japan, coming to an end. I'll see you bishes in October.
Took these shots tonight in Yokohama.

No hood up shots, because the salesman was giving me the death stare (you can see his reflection in the hatch shots). Also, no interior shots because it was wrapped in paper and plastic.
Yokohama at night.

Landmark Tower totally reminds me of Nakatomi Building from Die Hard.

#95 ·
Re: FV-QR (maotsetung)

Quote, originally posted by maotsetung »
Is this in Japan!? O man, I'm might be heading out there..If I find one over there..I might get tempted to buy one..hehe..

Yeah, it's Japan. If you find yourself down south, there isn't much of a VW presence (service is done through Mazda dealerships). I've seen more Volkswagens in the Yokohama area than anywhere else in Japan.
Like this one: