VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

73 fox project

39K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  originalrecipekenny 
#1 ·
so i'm finally going to be picking up my new project tomorrow. it hasn't run in about 18 years, but everything worked when it was parked. most of the rust looks cosmetic but i haven't had a good chance to get it up on a lift or anything yet. the goal for this is to just get it running, make it low, and have fun with it. i only have a couple of pics right now, but i'll be updating this as the work gets done.

See less See more
#27 ·
Re: FV-QR (George@Fourtitude)

Quote, originally posted by George@Fourtitude »
Wow, that's a lot of rust. Hate to see it happen, but you can probably pick up a clean example for MUCH less than it would have cost to fix. Good luck.

yeah i knew it was going to take some work when i got it, but not to the extent that it needs. the main reason i got it was because i've never even seen audi fox besides in pictures, let alone any early single round car, especially a 73. the car is now for sale, so hopefully someone with more skills than myself will pick it up, because i'd really hate to have to part it out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.