VWVortex.com - Education forum?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Education forum?

1. 12-03-2009 06:00 PM #1
      We have an employement forum, why not an education forum? Info about college, applying to schools, tricks, or even other forms of education. It could probably bring in sponsors and also solve a lot of questions we get in other places.
      Just a thought.
      Attention! I shoot basketball from the front row. I spend hundreds of dollars for expensive tickets. I smuggle in long, expensive cameras and lenses, and security doesn't even bat an eye. That's right. I'm special. All because I want to sell you a 50mm 1.8 lens so you can be just as cool. Have a good day.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

12-04-2009 12:02 PM #2
      Its been suggested several times before ... The consensus, (at least right now) is that the Employment forum is a good place to discuss applying to college questions, and the regional forums are the best place to ask questions about specific schools.

4. 12-05-2009 02:51 PM #3
      Fair enough
      Attention! I shoot basketball from the front row. I spend hundreds of dollars for expensive tickets. I smuggle in long, expensive cameras and lenses, and security doesn't even bat an eye. That's right. I'm special. All because I want to sell you a 50mm 1.8 lens so you can be just as cool. Have a good day.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. 02-21-2020 09:18 AM #4
      we really need a education forum. since you have to get information from outside. on other forums and sites like https://pro-papers.com/cover-letter-writing-services. cool that there are places where we can find all the necessary materials. But I would like to have a separate forum on education.

7. 03-26-2020 07:08 AM #5
      Yes, I do agree. We have an employement forum. Info about college, applying to schools, tricks, or even other forms of education might be useful. It could probably bring in sponsors and also solve a lot of questions we get in other places - agree

8. 04-01-2020 07:57 AM #6
      To make the best selection of study material, you should download ACA-Cloud1 Dumps from Dumpsmate.com. This dumps material covers all the aspects of the field with a comprehensive view. After the completion of the exam material you will be able have an answer for any question in the final test. Demo questions are helpful to check the quality of the overall work. ACA-Cloud1 Dumps Questions Answers can be downloaded in PDF form. Preparing from this authentic material you can easily ace your certification.