I recently acquired a 90 G60 Corrado and I want to make it a reliable 300whp car. What are the steps that i need to do? I have been through many turbo and few race cars so I have an idea of the regular upgrades needed to turbocharge a car but I know nothing about the Corrados. I was told that the first thing I needed to do was buy a 2.0 8 valve crossflow head to make it easier access to turbocharge the car. Otherwise I know nothing!!!! I was looking on ebay and I found this turbo kit. this is my plan below with steps. Does it make any sense??????
1. Going to buy an ebay Turbo kit like this below.
2. Through away turbo, couplers and clamps (since I heard those aren't good).
3. buy a T3 to Dsm flange(TDO5H) adapter plate
4. Get Evo 3 TDO5H 16G Turbo or TDO5H 20G Turbo with the T Bolt clamps. couplers etc...
5. HKS SSQV2 or 3 Blow off valve
6. Tial 38 mm wastegate
7. Oil cooler, adapter and steel braided lines
8. Walbro 255lph pump
9. 650cc Injectors or thereabouts
10. Aeromotive or SX Fuel Pressure regulator
11. Management to tune the car