VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

NE OHIO Volkwagens

240K views 4K replies 174 participants last post by  calicoaran 
#1 ·
There has to be more than the few i see driving around. I wish there was a bigger VW scene where i live :rolleyes:

#151 ·
ah ha! your who is most likely going to flash my car lol! just got done talking to jef and he said your his old friend that can flash my car with the e85 tune. ;) what a coincidence he said brian lui can flash your car then u post :beer:

#157 ·
Hi.

I'm new to the Volkswagen club, but happy to finally be a part of it. I bought my blue 2008 MkV R32 two weeks ago and have since driven all over Northeast Ohio happily enjoying my awesome new ride.

I'm located in Cleveland on the Parma border. Hope to see you guys out on the road at some point!

#162 ·
Yeah. I had been looking at new Ralliarts and MazdaSpeed3, as well as the WRX. I thought I was going to go with the Ralliart Sportback until one of my friends (who has owned 3 GTIs), convinced me to give the R32 a look. As soon as I got in it and heard that engine growl, mixed with the interior and how it felt, I was sold. I love it.

#167 · (Edited)
i dont know anybody from the north east i was a big member down in swov country but i tryin to get into the scene up here i have a friend that work at ganley westside but up here thats about it
im sure a few people have seen my car's

this happened on our way back from great lakes show o9

those are the only 2 that have been up here i pick up my w8 on tuesday :D!!!!!!!

#168 ·
Nice to see fellow VW enthusiasts in the 440/330/216. I myself am in the 330, and looking to get to some gatherings or whatnot. I don't currently own a VW but I've owned 4 and am looking for a 5th. Anyone with any info would be appreciated :thumbup:

#171 ·
Anybody else from NE Ohio going to Wookies in the Woods this year (Dragon / US129)?

Vortex linkage

Even if you're not going, if you want to buy shirts / hoodies to help us fund it, please do. :) Organizers are paying this out of pocket right now and are counting on attendees to buy merch to help. All merch is currently no shipping / pickup at event; if you order something and want me to pick it up for you, just let me know.

#175 ·
Jeff from global garage is the most trustworthy, honest, and good mechanic you will ever. Plus, he has a wicked ass rabit that he is doing an all-wheel setup on it. ANy man who takes on that challenge i respect lol. He has helped with some tranny issues i've had on my 24vt and he's been amazing. Can't wait to start meeting at rolling acres mall again on sundays.. Who here is also a eurovagens member?....