VWVortex

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394
    Results 2,326 to 2,328 of 2328

Thread: Greenville chitty chatty thread

Vehicles
      '67 Deluxe Bus, '80 Rabbit Truck, '92 Corrado, '01 S8, '13 CC
      02-07-2020 09:33 AM #2326
      Quote Originally Posted by Coachj View Post
      Guess I'll just repost my intro, maybe get some hits. Not saying this is a dead thread, but vortex used to thrive thrive. It's an every-other-day "look at replies" thing nowadays.

Just recently moved to Greenville, sc. Ex 17' v10+(stock), 14' stg3 c7 a6(034), current 17' stg2+ Tiguan (034)

Looking for or to startup an Audi/VW Saturday coffee meetup/drive like we had in Portland.

Weekend drives to mt. Ranier, st. Helens, canon beach, mt. Baker, etc. Was tons of fun with 15+ 400whp Audi's and I miss it everytime I see a moded vw/Audi haha.

Just made this forum account to make some friends, and get a routine Saturday morning / sat night thing going. The "euro car club" here are pretty full of pretentious wild teenagers rocking M3 badges on their 3 series, so I'd rather have a close nit handful of people.

Thanks for the read, I'm kinda cool.

- j
      There's a bunch of VW/Audi folks around here, but currently no organized, routine meetup (unless I just don't know about it). Years back, we used to meet every Friday night at Books-A-Million (which is no longer there) and hang out for a while. The problem is that most of the people that used to meet up now have families and find that they don't have nearly as much spare time as they used to. That's definitely the case for me.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Vehicles
      '67 Deluxe Bus, '80 Rabbit Truck, '92 Corrado, '01 S8, '13 CC
      02-07-2020 10:03 AM #2327
      Quote Originally Posted by Coachj View Post
      I havent even heard someone say or read someone type "books a million" since I was buying pokemon cards there ha.

I'm sitting across from tropical grill trying to brainstorm the platform. Is a snapchat group too millenial? hahaha
      We used to meet there on Fridays and sit in the store reading VW magazines.

As for SnapChat, I have an account, but I don't ever check it. I'm not sure that I would even know how to use it.

4. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2017 VW GTI sport
      02-07-2020 11:39 AM #2328
      I have no social media, but I can download the app hahaha. But not Facebook...I’ll use the wifeys account. Just let me know. We can just shoot for tropical grille on woodruff this Sunday as an initial meet. Agreed about the family thing...three little girls under 5 in my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394