VWVortex.com - Greenville chitty chatty thread
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091
    Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2260

    Thread: Greenville chitty chatty thread

    1. 04-22-2019 12:35 PM #2251
      Hey guys, I'm actually from Raleigh, NC but I'm in Greenville, SC often and know it very well (my in-laws live there). I just got back into VW after a decade long hiatus - picked up a 2014 CC 2.0t R-Line 6MT in Candy White. If there any normal meets I'm definitely game to show up every now and then!
      Last edited by CC:ME; 04-22-2019 at 12:38 PM.

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. Member Stromaluski's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 15th, 2005
      Location
      G'vegas, SC
      Posts
      2,509
      Vehicles
      '67 Deluxe Bus, '80 Rabbit Truck, '92 Corrado, '01 S8, '13 CC
      04-23-2019 08:48 AM #2252
      There are no regular VW meets anymore around here (or I just don't know about them), but there's still Cars and Coffee the 4th Saturday of every month at Michelin's back parking lot off of Pelham Rd.

    4. 04-23-2019 08:57 AM #2253
      Quote Originally Posted by Stromaluski View Post
      There are no regular VW meets anymore around here (or I just don't know about them), but there's still Cars and Coffee the 4th Saturday of every month at Michelin's back parking lot off of Pelham Rd.
      that's really good to know thanks. It's a shame there are no VW specific meets though.

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    5. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    6. Member Stromaluski's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 15th, 2005
      Location
      G'vegas, SC
      Posts
      2,509
      Vehicles
      '67 Deluxe Bus, '80 Rabbit Truck, '92 Corrado, '01 S8, '13 CC
      04-23-2019 09:30 AM #2254
      Quote Originally Posted by CC:ME View Post
      that's really good to know thanks. It's a shame there are no VW specific meets though.

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      I definitely recommend the Cars and Coffee here. It's always a good show.

    7. 04-23-2019 09:49 AM #2255
      Yea I'm almost considering coming out this weekend

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    8. Member fouckhest's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 22nd, 2003
      Location
      Up on the Mtn
      Posts
      18,472
      Vehicles
      Danger Ranger
      04-23-2019 10:51 AM #2256
      Quote Originally Posted by CC:ME View Post
      Yea I'm almost considering coming out this weekend

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      G'ville C&C is usually pretty good, rumor has it at times it is one of the bigger in the county

    9. 04-23-2019 11:20 AM #2257
      Quote Originally Posted by fouckhest View Post
      G'ville C&C is usually pretty good, rumor has it at times it is one of the bigger in the county
      You're not making this any easier lol I'm going to talk to see if my wife wants to visit her sister...which probably means I'll go this Saturday since it's the 4th Sat of the month. Any of you guys attending?

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    10. Member fouckhest's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 22nd, 2003
      Location
      Up on the Mtn
      Posts
      18,472
      Vehicles
      Danger Ranger
      04-23-2019 04:03 PM #2258
      Will probably make it out for a little while, weather looks nice

    11. 04-23-2019 09:17 PM #2259
      Quote Originally Posted by fouckhest View Post
      Will probably make it out for a little while, weather looks nice
      I'll let you know if I end up out there this weekend...looking like I will. Weather is definitely looking good

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    12. Member Stromaluski's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 15th, 2005
      Location
      G'vegas, SC
      Posts
      2,509
      Vehicles
      '67 Deluxe Bus, '80 Rabbit Truck, '92 Corrado, '01 S8, '13 CC
      04-24-2019 08:30 AM #2260
      Quote Originally Posted by CC:ME View Post
      You're not making this any easier lol I'm going to talk to see if my wife wants to visit her sister...which probably means I'll go this Saturday since it's the 4th Sat of the month. Any of you guys attending?

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      I bet it'll be a great show since the weather is nice. I won't make it this weekend, though. Going to Chattanooga for an aircooled show.

    Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •